Hop-On Hop-Off Krakow
Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe. Today the city’s architectural monuments house countless museums, collections of priceless art and artefacts and in contrast, Krakow is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the world. Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure? Let City Sightseeing take you to 10 of the best attractions in Krakow. Just hop-on and off at your own leisure!
- Choose to combine the ticket with extra tours: Boat, electric car... (optional)
- 24h/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-offbus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Krakow.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around the city covering the entire city & its main sights.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Audio guide in 10 languages. Kid's commentaries in Polish to entertain the little ones!
Grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and enjoy the open space. You can even visit the Ethnographic Museum nearby to immerse yourself into the history of European cultures. Another must-see attraction is located at Bus Stop 5. Here you'll find Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi reign of World War II. Stop off at Bus Stop 7 to enrich yourself into the heritage of Krakow as you'll be able to see the gothic-style Barbican gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century.
We are already waiting for you. Go ahead and book online today!
Know before you go
Except on: Easter Sunday, 24, 25, 26 December
First Tour: 09:30 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: every 30 minutes