Hop-On Hop-Off Krakow
Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe. Today the city’s architectural monuments house countless museums, collections of priceless art and artefacts and in contrast, Krakow is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the world. Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure? Let City Sightseeing take you to the best attractions in Krakow. Just hop on and off at your own leisure!
- Choose to combine the ticket with extra tours: boat, electric car...
- Audio guide in 10 languages. Kid's commentaries in Polish to entertain the little ones!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Access to 1 bus tour route covering the entire city & its main sights.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Krakow.
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (March-December)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Electric Car (March-December)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (April-October)
Another must-see attraction is Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi ocupation in World War II. Hop off to see the gothic-style Barbican Gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century.
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Bus tour: 1st March 2020 - 15th January 2021
- Except on: 1st & 11th November, 24th, 25th & 26th December
- Bus stop 1, Wawel Castle, is on Straszewskiego Street, opposite the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Boat tour: 1st April - 15th November 2020
- Departs from Bulvar (walking distance from stop 1: Wawel Castle)