Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe. Today the city’s architectural monuments house countless museums, collections of priceless art and artefacts and in contrast, Krakow is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the world. Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure? Let City Sightseeing take you to 10 of the best attractions in Krakow. Just hop on and off at your own leisure!
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 10 stops around the city covering the entire city & its main sights.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Krakow.
- Choose to combine the ticket with extra tours: boat, electric car...
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Audio guide in 10 languages. Kid's commentaries in Polish to entertain the little ones!
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Electric Car Tour (March - December)
- 24-hour bus & electric car pass
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (April - October)
- 24-hour bus & boat pass
Hop off at stop 3 to visit Wolnica Square, Kazimierz. The old Kazimierz Town Hall is a central landmark of this city. Grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and enjoy the open space. You can even visit the Ethnographic Museum nearby to immerse yourself in the history of European cultures.
Another must-see attraction is located at bus stop 5. Here you'll find Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi ocupation in World War II. Hop off at stop 7 to enrich yourself with the heritage of Krakow as you'll be able to see the gothic-style Barbican Gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century.
We are waiting for you. Go ahead and book online today!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Bus tour: March- December
- Boat tour: April - October; departs from Bulvar (walking distance from stop 1: Wawel Castle)
- Except on: 1st & 11th November, 24th, 25th & 26th December
- First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last Tour: 5:00 p.m.