Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
Take a bus tour with City Sightseeing and explore the city at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Enjoy the panoramic views of the city from up high on the open top bus as we take you to 15 fabulous destinations, each of which add culture and history to this beautiful city.
- Tours run daily even in winter time, every 30 minutes.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to discover the history of Reykjavik.
- Children up to 11 travel for free!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Reykjavik.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 15 stops around the city and its surroundings.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
Full of an explosion of colours, each building has a unique character! You even have the chance to partake in some whale watching! Spot minke and humpback whales, porpoises or even dolphins. For an exciting taste of history and archaeology, visit Reykjavik City Museum and enjoy a high-tech, interactive multi-media experience, which will delight all the family.
Technology meets history here as the museum's exhibition is centred round the excavation of a Viking longhouse dating from the 10th century. One stop not to miss is bus stop 8, the Perlan. Hop off and explore the viewing deck, where you can see views for miles through the panoramic telescopes. Visit the Laugardalur Valley, also known as the Hot Spring Valley at bus stop 13. Here you'll be able to swim in the outdoor heated pools, no matter what the weather conditions are like! The zoo is nearby too, a great day trip out for all the family!
Know before you go
- Season: all year round
- Excluding: 17 June, 10 & 24 August
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour may be disrupted/subject to changes
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last Tour: 4:30 p.m.