Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Reykjavik.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 16 stops around the city.
- Tours run daily even in winter time.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to discover the history of Reykjavik.
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
The Old Harbour
Whales of Iceland
- 24hr/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Admission to the Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Admission to Wonders of Iceland
- Golden Circle tour
Start your adventure around Reykjavík and hop on our bus at the Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre. Appreciate the breeze from the open air as you'll approach the Old Harbour, a real cultural hot spot. Full of an explosion of colours, each building has a unique character! You even have the chance to partake in some whale watching! Spot minke and humpback whales, porpoises or even dolphins. For an exciting taste of history and archaeology, visit Reykjavik City Museum and enjoy a high-tech, interactive multi-media experience, which will delight all the family. Technology meets history here as the museum's exhibition is centred round the excavation of a Viking longhouse dating from the 10th century.
Hop off at Laekjargata and see some of the oldest houses in Iceland in Laekjargata, a street that fully reflects this city's culture. One stop not to miss is the Perlan. Hop off and explore the viewing deck, where you can see views for miles through the panoramic telescopes. Visit the Laugardalur Valley, also known as the Hot Spring Valley. Here you'll be able to swim in the outdoor heated pools, no matter what the weather conditions are like! The zoo is nearby too, a great day trip out for all the family!
Before you Go
Season: all year round
Excluding: 1st January, 17th June, 9th, 16th & 22nd August, 24th, 25th and 31st December
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour may be disrupted/subject to changes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.