Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Dubai Museum is temporarily closed.
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with panoramic views of Dubai
- One route that takes you to the best of Dubai
- Keep the little ones entertained with our kids' commentaries in English and Arabic
The Dubai Mall
Al Fahidi Historical District
Gold & Spice Souk
Atlantis The Palm
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Admission to At The Top - Burj Khalifa
- Admission to Atlantis Aquaventure + Lost Chambers Aquarium
Founded as fishing village in the 18th century, today Dubai is one of the world’s most modern and popular tourist destination. It’s a place that has been built using the full power of the human imagination. Take our hop-on hop-off tour and we’ll show you just how amazing it is.
Our first stop is at Dubai Mall, which is the size of 50 football pitches, and home to more than a thousand shops and an aquarium! And when you come out, make sure you look up and you’ll see the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, which is more than twice the height of the Empire State Building and one of the wonders of the modern world.
Dubai isn’t all cutting-edge modernity though. The Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood was built before the oil boom of the 1970’s, when Dubai was much smaller. You can wander its old streets and visit its fascinating traditonal buildings, many of which are home to cultural attractions such as museums and galleries. Don’t miss the Gold & Spice Souks. They’re a treat for the senses, with the fragrant scents of spices from around the world and the stunning allure of gold, platinum and diamonds.
Madinat Jumeirah is one of the jewels in the city’s tourism crown. This enormous 5-star complex might resemble a traditional Arab town, but it’s actually one of the world’s leading and most luxurious holiday resorts.
With its amazing mix of tradition and modernity, it’s no surprise that that Dubai was chosen to host Expo2020, the latest World’s Fair, which has the motto, “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”. It will be the latest stunning addition to this already incredible city.
Before you Go
- The bus leaves Dubai Mall every hour from 10:00 until 16:00.
- You can hop on and redeem your vouchers, paper or mobile, at any stop.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.