Hop-On Hop-Off Dubai
Book the best way to visit Dubai with City Sightseeing. Our tour takes you to all top attractions by road, by boat or just by taking a relaxed walk around. The tour covers 7 routes to explore everything from the most ancient to the most modern atmospheres in Dubai across 39 stops. City Sightseers can get picked up at the Cruise Terminal! Just hop on one of our double-decker buses.
- Access to 7 routes featuring 39 stops across Dubai city & surroundings
- Extras: Free Creek Dhow and Palm Jumeriah Cruise tour, Night tour, Dubai Museum tickets and WiFi
- 1, 3 or 7-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Panoramic views of Dubai
Map, Routes & Stops
You will get the chance to shop at the Dubai Mall, the largest in the world, and learn about the sea life at the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo! If you like fashion, the Marina Route will show you Dubai Marina City, an entirely man-made, canal city featuring the tallest buildings you will ever see! Hop off at the Infinity Tower for a jaw-dropping sight, as this 75 storey tower spins 90 degrees in the air defying conventional architecture right before your eyes.
Alternatively, take a stroll at the Mina Seyahi stop from the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort across beautiful pools, with great food on offer and a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. Take the Global Village route (seasonal) and relax in the colourful Miracle Garden, the most amazing outdoor theme park. The Palm Crescent route takes you to the one-and-only Atlantis The Palm, a magnificent hotel situated on an entirely artificial island.
If you are on a cruise vacation, look for the red double-decker buses! We pick you up at the Dubai Cruise Terminal to start the tour right away. Do not miss the opportunity to spice up your trip by adding the Dhow Cruise experience to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket! Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to this amazing city.
Know before you go
Duration and Frequency:
- Red Route – 2 hours 20 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Blue Route - 1 hour 45 minutes, every 25 minutes from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Golden Route – 2 hours, every 25 minutes from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Pink Route - 1 hour. Request schedule from driver
- Cruise Terminal Shuttle Route - 25 minutes (For cruise ship passengers only. Scheduled on ship arrival days)
- Night Tour - 2 hours, every 2 hours from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route - 2 hours, every 2 hours from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour runs Tuesday to Sunday, from November to 1st April only
- Marina Dhow Cruise info: Please collect location map from the driver
- Dubai Walking tour. Daily (except Fridays) from stop 6, at 11:00 and 14:30. Duration: 2 hours. October to April only.
- City of Lights - Night Tour (7pm-11pm)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free entrance to Dubai Museum (Saturday-Thursday: 08:30 - 20:30; Friday: 14:30 - 20:30)
- Free water on board (NOT on Ramadan)
- 2x1 COSTA Coffee
- Creek Dhow Cruise (departures every hour between 10:30 - 17:30)
- Dubai Aquarium + Underwater Zoo Entry (ONLY with 3-day and 7-day ticket)
- 1 hour Palm Jumeirah Cruise (ONLY with 3-day and 7-day ticket)
- 20% discount at Sun & Mediterranean Lounge (ONLY with 3-day and 7-day ticket)
- Flying Cup (ONLY with 7-day ticket)
- Taxi Transportation