Hop-On Hop-Off Athens
Our City Sightseeing open top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athens, commencing at Syntagma Square. Tracing the history and culture of Athens from ancient times to the present day, we'll visit 15 of this city's most spectacular attractions and take you on 2 walking and photo tours!
- 72h Hop-on Hop-off Tour Athens & Piraeus & Beach - Riviera (only in Spring & Summer)
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Athens' main sights.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 12 languages available
- 2 Free Walking Tours & 2 Free Photo Tours: Acropolis & Athens City Centre.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 15 stops around Athens. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- Free extra day for your tour when buying the 24h Tour.
Map, Routes & Stops
Don't forget to hop-off at Bus Stop 5 to witness the breath-taking beauty of the Temple of Zeus, that began to be fortified in the 5th century. Make sure you hop-off at Bus Stop 6 to see the National Gardens too! Take a stroll through the pretty grounds and be sure to visit the Panathenaic Stadium which hosted the 1896 Olympic Games, and it is located just round the corner at Bus Stop 8.
Pass through the historic treasures, the House of Parliament and the National Library as you make your way to the National Archaeological Museum at Bus Stop 11 to take a trip down memory lane and learn all about the historic tales of this beautiful city.
One destination that you cannot miss is the Kotzia Square at Bus Stop 15. This town is located right in the heart of Athens and is home to many antique stores and little cafés. It even has a waterfall feature which will make for a great photo! Buy you City Sightseeing bus ticket today and start planning your visit to Athens.
Know before you go
Beach-Riviera Tour: summer season only
Excluding: 17 November, 25 December, 01 January
Athens Tour: first tour: 08:30; last tour: 19:30; duration: 90 mins
Piraeus Tour: first tour: 11:15; last tour: 18:15; duration: 80 mins
Frequency: 15-30 minutes
- 2 Free Photo Tours: 12:30 p.m. from stop A2, 1:15 p.m. from stops A6/9
- 2 Free Walking Tours: 11:30 a.m. & 12:45 p.m. from Acropolis Bus Stop