Hop-On Hop-Off Athens
Our City Sightseeing open top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athens, commencing at Syntagma Square. Tracing the history and culture of Athens from ancient times to the present day, we'll visit 15 of this city's most spectacular attractions and take you on 2 walking and photo tours!
- 2 free Walking & Photo Tours (April - October)
- 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Athens, Piraeus & Beach-Riviera (in summer only)
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Athens' main sights
- Free extra day for your tour when you buy the 24hr tour
- Multilingual audio commentary. 12 languages available
- 2 free walking/photo tours (April - October)
- Athens Tour: 24-hour bus pass
- Athens & Piraeus Tours: 24-hour bus pass
- Athens & Beach-Riviera Tours: 24-hour bus pass (April - October)
- Athens, Piraeus & Beach-Riviera Tours: 24-hour or 3-day bus pass (April - October)
Take a stroll through the pretty grounds and be sure to visit the Panathenaic Stadium, located just round the corner at bus stop 4, which hosted the 1896 Olympic Games. Don't forget to hop off at bus stop 8 to witness the breath-taking beauty of the Temple of Zeus, completed in the 5th century. Make sure you hop off at bus stop 9 to see the National Gardens too!
Pass historic treasures, such as the House of Parliament and the National Library as you make your way to the National Archaeological Museum at bus stop 11 to take a trip down memory lane and learn all about the historic tales of this beautiful city.
One destination that you cannot miss is Kotzia Square at bus stop 15. This square is located right in the heart of Athens and is home to many antique stores and little cafés. It even has a waterfall feature which will make for a great photo! Buy you City Sightseeing bus ticket today and start planning your visit to Athens.
Before you Go
- Athens & Piraeus Tour: all year round
- Excluding: 17 November, 25 December, 1 January
- Beach-Riviera Tour: summer season only (April - October)
- Democracy and the Origin of Athens
- Tour runs daily
- Departs at 11:00 a.m. from bus stop 7 (Athens route)
- The Secrets of Parthenon and Ancient Athenian Life
- Tour runs daily
- Departs at 1:15 p.m. from bus stop 7 (Athens route)