Hop-On Hop-Off Athens
City Sightseeing Athens services will be suspendedon September 30th. ---- The Piraeus Route is unavailable starting on the 7th of September 2020.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 12 languages available
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Athens' main sights
- Free extra day for your tour when you buy the 24hr tour
- 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Athens, Piraeus & Beach-Riviera (in summer only)
- 2 free Walking & Photo Tours (April - October)
Ancient Olympic Stadium
Melina Merkouri / Plaka
- 2 walking tours (April - October)
- Athens: 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (single route)
- Athens & Piraeus: 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (combined routes)
- Athens & Beach-Riviera: 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (combined routes; summer)
- Athens, Piraeus & Beach-Riviera: 24hr or 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (combined routes; summer)
Soak up the Greek sunshine and explore the sites of Athens at the same time on our open-top double-decker buses! Start the adventure on the Athens Tour at Syntagma Square, one of the most famous squares in the city. Don't worry, you can't miss the eye-catching, red buses. Hop on and we'll take you straight to café Melina, named after the Greek politician, Melina Mercouri, where you can enjoy some afternoon tea and go for a stroll through the vibrant village of Plaka.
Take a stroll through the pretty grounds and be sure to visit the Panathenaic Stadium, located just round the corner at bus stop 4, which hosted the 1896 Olympic Games. Don't forget to hop off at bus stop 8 to witness the breath-taking beauty of the Temple of Zeus, completed in the 5th century. Make sure you hop off at bus stop 9 to see the National Gardens too!
Pass historic treasures, such as the House of Parliament and the National Library as you make your way to the National Archaeological Museum at bus stop 11 to take a trip down memory lane and learn all about the historic tales of this beautiful city.
One destination that you cannot miss is Kotzia Square at bus stop 15. This square is located right in the heart of Athens and is home to many antique stores and little cafés. It even has a waterfall feature which will make for a great photo! Buy you City Sightseeing bus ticket today and start planning your visit to Athens.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Athens & Piraeus Tour: all year round
Excluding: 17th November
Beach-Riviera Tour: April - October
Every two hours from 9:35 a.m. to 17:35 p.m.
Tours run daily from April to October
Meeting point: bus stop 7 (Athens route)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.