Hop-On Hop-Off Stratford-upon-Avon
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Stratford.
- Audio commentary in 7 languages. Live commentary in English and kids commentary also in English.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Stratford hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- 1 bus tour route & 11 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
Shakespeare's Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
River Avon & Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare's Grave
Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Mary Arden's Farm
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 7 languages
- 1 route with 11 stops
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre at bus stop 5 is a great place to visit, filled with vibrant, creative energy. You might even want to catch a play that's on during your visit! It's location on the River Avon is just idyllic. Further along the bus tour, at bus stop 6, we'll visit Shakespeare's Grave at the Holy Trinity Church. Shakespeare sadly died on the day that he was born, at the age of 52, but his legacy still remains very much alive.
The last window into the life of Shakespeare is the Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This cottage was the childhood home of Shakespeare's wife, where Shakespeare visited many times. Buy your ticket online today and get ready for your trip to Stratford!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 4th April - 1st November 2020
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:00 p.m. (summer), 4:00 p.m. (winter)