A vibrant, compact town, boasting a rich architectural heritage; the list of things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon is endless! Let City Sightseeing take you through the medieval streets on the way to 11 of the most remarkable historic landmarks the city has to offer. Along the way you can relax on the top of our double-deckers, taking in the scenic view of the River Avon.
- 24/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Stratford.
- Audio commentary in 7 languages. Live commentary in English and kids commentary also in English.
- Choose to extend your tour to 48h (saving 25%). Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Stratford hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- 1 bus tour route & 11 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Line
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre at Bus Stop 5 is a great place to visit, filled with vibrant, creative energy. You might even want to catch a play that's on during your visit! It's location on the River Avon is just idyllic. Further along the bus tour, at Bus Stop 6, we'll visit Shakespeare's Grave at the Holy Trinity Church. Shakespeare sadly died on the day that he was born, at the age of 52, but his legacy still remains very much alive.
The last window into the life of Shakespeare is the Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This cottage was the childhood home of Shakespeare's wife, where Shakespeare visited many times. Buy your ticket online today and get ready for your trip to Stratford!
Know before you go
Except on: 25,26 December, 01 January
First Tour: 09:30
Last Tour: 06:00 p.m. (Summer), 04:00 p.m. (Winter)
- Discounts to attractions