Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Discover all the major classic sights of Berlin with City Sightseeing Traditional Tour in our double-decker buses. Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower are absolute must-sees for anyone visiting Berlin! You also have the opportunity to explore the heart of the city at your own pace by hopping on and off at your own leisure. Just hop-off, explore, and wait for the next red bus to come in a few minutes to keep on!
- Access to 1, 2 or 3 routes featuring 31 stops across Berlin city centre to customize your itinerary.
- Free "3rd Reich" walking tour on weekends
- 1 or 2 Days Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots.
- Customize your Hop-on Hop-off Tour with tickets to attractions!
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 9 languages
Map, Routes & Stops
As you pass by Bus Stop 9, enjoy the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall. Just follow the whole route and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop-off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With City Sightseeing Traditional Tour Route, you get to visit all Berlin's hot spots! Add entrance tickets to the main attractions and your trip will be complete: Legoland Discovery Centre, the Berlin Dungeon, Madam Tussauds Museum or the Sea Life Centre. Get your ticket today and start planning your stay. Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Berlin!
Know before you go
Routes are operational from 01 April through 31 October
Except on: 25 September (Berlin Marathon)
First Tour: 09:30 a.m. (varies by route)
Last Tour: 04:30 p.m. (varies by route)
Duration: 120 minutes (varies by route)
Frequency: every 10-20 minutes
Free walking tour (From April to October): III Reich
With COMBO tickets: Entrance to the selected attraction
Boat tour is operated by Reederei Riedel
- 1 Free Walking Tour; Join us on an interesting walking tour about the '3rd Reich.' The Tour starts and finishes at the stop Brandenburg Gate. It will lead you through the former centre of public administration of Germany, to the so-called 'Führerbunker' and finally to the holocaust memorial.
Start: FRI, SAT, SUN 11:30h (English) 13:00h (English) 14:30h (German). Duration: approx. 1h
These walking tours are open for anyone with a valid Bus-Ticket. (Please note: Walking tour not supplied by City Sightseeing and is Subject to availability)