Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin
Discover all the major classic sights of Berlin with City Sightseeing Traditional Tour in our double-decker buses. Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower are absolute must-sees for anyone visiting Berlin! You also have the opportunity to explore the heart of the city at your own pace by hopping on and off at your own leisure. Just hop off, explore, and wait for the next red bus to come in a few minutes to keep on!
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with the Boat Tour to complete your Berlin experience.
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 9 languages.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots.
- Access to 2 routes featuring 25 stops across Berlin city centre to customize your itinerary.
Map, Routes & Stops
As you pass by Bus Stop 9, enjoy the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall. Just follow the whole route and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With the City Sightseeing Traditional Tour Route, you get to visit all Berlin's hot spots! Add entrance tickets to the main attractions and your trip will be complete: Legoland Discovery Centre, the Berlin Dungeon, Madam Tussauds Museum or the Sea Life Centre. Get your ticket today and start planning your stay. Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Berlin!
Know before you go
- Operational Season: all year round
- Except on: 30 October
- First Tour: 09:15 (varies by route)
- Last Tour: 16:00 (varies by route)
- Duration: 120 minutes (varies by route)
- Frequency: every 15-30 minutes
- Operational Season: 26 March - December
- 10:00 - 17:00, every 30 minutes. Times and schedule may vary from November.
- Operated by Reederei Riedel