Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Berlin - Classic Route
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 13 languages.
- Access to our Classic Route featuring stops across Berlin city centre to customize your itinerary.
- Show your hop-on hop-off tour vouchers on your smartphone.
- Explore Germany’s incredible capital at your own pace with our hop-on hop-off tour.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots.
- Free WiFi for passengers on board our buses
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sight
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- Full hygiene measures
Berlin is one of Europe’s youngest capital cities, only being founded in the 13th century, and maybe that’s why it’s also one of the most dynamic and exciting. Packed with history, things to see and things to do, the city can feel like there’s too much to take in. But don’t worry, with our ssential Route Bus Tour, you’ll get to see some of what it is that makes Berlin so special.
Part of the beauty of being able to hop on and hop off where you want, is you choose where to start the tour. So, we won’t tell you where to hop on but we’ve got tips about to where to hop off. All our stops are close to things that you have to see, but Berlin does some have special standouts.
Alexanderplatz is such an important place in the city that locals often refer to it as just “Alex”. Hop off here and stroll across this impressive square, which has long been a central feature of Berlin. Visit the famous Rotes Rathaus town hall before hopping back on the bus and continuing your tour of the city.
Another unmissable landmark is the Brandenburg Gate. Hop off here and see this impressive structure, which is seen as a symbol of European unification and peace, as it was here that thousands of Berliners gathered to celebrate the fall of the wall in 1989. The Gate was actually part of the dividing line between East and West until the moment the wall fell.
When you’ve soaked up the Gate’s history, hop on the bus again and decide where to visit next. There’s so much to choose from. The brilliant Berlin Zoo, the Wall itself or famous Checkpoint Charlie. That’s just a start of things to see. With your Classic Route ticket, you’ll be able to visit it all.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Operational season: all year round
Except on: Berlin Marathon (Sunday 25th September)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.