Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin Bus Tour
- Hear interesting facts about the capital with multi-language audio commentary
- Kids travel free! Every paying adult receives two complimentary tickets for children between 4 & 12
- More than 25 hop-on, hop-off stops so you can really get to know the city
- Something for everyone: from Georgian architecture, modern art & literature to whiskey and Guinness
- Explore Dublin on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour over 24 or 48 hours
- See the many different sides to Dublin and discover the top attractions and monuments
- Fantastic panoramic views of the capital from the top deck of our modern tourist bus
Dublin Castle, City Hall
Christ Church Cathedral, Dublinia Viking Visitor Centre
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Marsh's Library
Teeling Whiskey Distillery, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Walking tour
Dublin is a city with many faces and with the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, the modern capital is yours to explore. Experience its rich history through sights and stories, from medieval walls to Georgian architecture, revolution to destruction, famine, fire and poverty to prosperity.
Why not hop off at the Writers Museum? A UNESCO City of Literature, Dublin has been home to some of the greatest writers. Joyce, Wilde, Stoker, Shaw and Beckett. All hailed from here. Without Dublin, there’d possibly be no Dracula or Dorian Gray.
If you feel like delving into the world of art, hop off at IMMA, the Irish Museum of Modern Art. Here, you’re guaranteed to see something new and different that will really get you thinking. From Rauschenberg to Lichtenstein, it’s got modern art covered.
From Kilmainham Gaol, the prison where Ireland’s most notorious political and military leaders were held, to a replica of Jeanie Johnston, the ship on which the Irish emigrated to America, Dublin is rich in history. Hop off at the renowned historical sites and the National Museum of Ireland and discover the events that have shaped the city of Dublin.
After all that culture, history and books, you could probably do with some fun. From the Guinness Storehouse to the Irish Whiskey Museum and Teelings Distillery, there are countless experiences which will teach you all about your favourite tipple. Plus, hop off at Temple Bar, an area full of friendly pubs and places to eat. Get yourself a glass of the black stuff, before hopping back on the bus and visiting more of the city’s top attractions.
Before you Go
Kids go free!
Up to two children aged between 4 and 12 travel free with every paying adult. You will be given the two complimentary tickets on arrival and there is no need to add the child tickets to your basket when buying online
Family tickets are available for two adults travelling with up to four children aged between 4 and 12
- Starting point: Barnardo Square next to City Hall (Stop 2).
- The tour departs every day at 11:00 and 14:00 everyday.
- Duration of the tour: approximately 3 hours.
- The tour is in English.
- Please show your City Sightseeing ticket to the guide.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.