Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin
Discover one of the world’s friendliest cities from the top of one of our double-decker tourist buses. With so much to see and do in Dublin, there’s no better way to explore the Irish capital than hopping on and off a city tour at any of the bus stops along the route. Buy your tickets online and let City Sightseeing take you around the streets of this fascinating city which always has another side to show you. Fuel your wanderlust; start planning your trip to Ireland today and see for yourself why visitors keep coming back for more.
- Explore Dublin on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour over 24 or 48 hours
- Something for everyone: from Georgian architecture, modern art & literature to whiskey and Guinness
- Fantastic panoramic views of the capital from the top deck of our modern tourist bus
- More than 25 hop-on, hop-off stops so you can really get to know the city
- See the many different sides to Dublin and discover the top attractions and monuments
- Kids travel free! Every paying adult receives two complimentary tickets for children between 4 & 12
- Hear interesting facts about the capital with multi-language audio commentary
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Guided walking tour
Why not hop off at the Writers Museum? A UNESCO City of Literature, Dublin has been home to some of the greatest writers. Joyce, Wilde, Stoker, Shaw and Beckett. All hailed from here. Without Dublin, there’d possibly be no Dracula or Dorian Gray.
If you feel like delving into the world of art, hop off at IMMA, the Irish Museum of Modern Art. Here, you’re guaranteed to see something new and different that will really get you thinking. From Rauschenberg to Lichtenstein, it’s got modern art covered.
From Kilmainham Gaol, the prison where Ireland’s most notorious political and military leaders were held, to a replica of Jeanie Johnston, the ship on which the Irish emigrated to America, Dublin is rich in history. Hop off at the renowned historical sites and the National Museum of Ireland and discover the events that have shaped the city of Dublin.
After all that culture, history and books, you could probably do with some fun. From the Guinness Storehouse to the Irish Whiskey Museum and Teelings Distillery, there are countless experiences which will teach you all about your favourite tipple. Plus, hop off at Temple Bar, an area full of friendly pubs and places to eat. Get yourself a glass of the black stuff, before hopping back on the bus and visiting more of the city’s top attractions.
Before you Go
- Please note that the bus will only pick passengers up from bus stops 23-27 between 9:25 and 9:40 a.m.
- Up to two children aged between 4 and 12 travel free with every paying adult. You will be given the two complimentary tickets on arrival and there is no need to add the child tickets to your basket when buying online
- Family tickets are available for two adults travelling with up to four children aged between 4 and 12
- Tour runs daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: 37 College Green