Tour the streets of Dublin on our stylish red open-top buses. Begin your journey on either the Blue or Red Line at the first Bus Stops, located on 13 Upper O'Connell Street. The Red Line has 23 destinations and the Blue Line has 21, so your journey will be packed full of Irish fun!
- Discounts on Dublin's restaurants.
- Free drinks in typical Irish pubs & bars.
- 2 Free tickets for kids with every paying adult!
- Free Day and Night Tours with 2 days ticket
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & stops around Dublin with multi-lingual audio commentary.
- Free Walking Tour with official Guide exploring Ireland’s Easter Rising in 1916 (in Summer)
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Dublin's top landmarks
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Next on the menu is Merrion Square at Bus Stop 6 and take a nice leisurely stroll in the park. Grab a bite to eat at College Green Plaza at Bus Stop 8 and watch the world go by, or if you really want to experience the Dublin lifestyle, quench your thirst with a nice, cold pint of Guinness, freshly made from the Guinness Storehouse.
We'll take you to Merrion Square at Bus Stop 6 where you can stroll around the Georgian style gardens. Visit two of the most well known cathedrals in Ireland. The Christ Church Cathedral at Bus Stop 11 and St Patrick's Cathedral at Bus Stop 12. Hop-off at Bus Stop 14 to visit the Guinness Storehouse. Remember, our Bus Tour allows you to hop-on and hop-off any line whenever you want to, so plan your journey at a pace that suits you! Book your ticket online today.
Know before you go
City Sightseeing shop,13 O'Connell street (at tour starting point, bus stop 1).
Dublin visitor centre, 118 Grafton street (at trinity college, close to Stephen's Green)
Tours run all year round except on:
21st- 26th December
St Patrick Day
Red Route (every 8-20 minutes)
9.00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Mar & Oct), 7:00 p.m. (May, Jun & Sept), 7.30 p.m. (Jul & Aug), 4:40 p.m. (Nov-Feb)
Blue Route (every 30 minutes)
10.00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Jul - Oct)
Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour 10.30 a.m. & 1.30 p.m. Duration, 2 hours.
Relive Ireland’s Easter Rising as your local guide takes you on a captivating walking tour of Dublin. Starting from the Dublin Visitor Centre on O’Connell Street, your trained guide will bring the events of Easter 1916 to life.
Night tour: 8:00 pm and 9:30 pm from City Sightseeing Dublin Shop, Stop 1, 13 Upper O’Connell Street. English option is available on all buses, ask the driver first to know if the bus has multilingual comment. Blue route has an English live guide.
- Free Yellow Umbrella Walking Tour with your 2 day ticket
- Free Night Tour with your 2 day ticket
- Free glass of Guinness at Nancy's Hands Traditional Irish Pub
- Free glass of beer in Brannigan’s Pub (with purchase of a main course)
- 2 for 1 meal deals in top Dublin Restaurants