Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin
Tour the streets of Dublin on our stylish red open-top buses. Begin your journey on either the Blue or Red Line at the first Bus Stops, located on Upper O'Connell Street. The Red Line has 27 destinations and the Blue Line has 28, so your journey will be packed full of Irish fun!
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Dublin's top landmarks
- 2 kids go free with every paying adult!
- Free Walking Tour (48 hour ticket only)
- 2 for 1 meal deals and drinks offers
- Access to 2 bus tour routes with over 30 stops
Map, Routes & Stops
We'll take you to Merrion Square at Bus Stop 6 where you can stroll around the Georgian-style gardens. Grab a bite to eat at College Green Plaza (Stop 8) and watch the world go by.
Visit two of the most well known cathedrals in Ireland. The Christ Church Cathedral at Bus Stop 11 and St Patrick's Cathedral at Bus Stop 12. If you really want to experience the Dublin lifestyle, quench your thirst with a nice, cold pint of Guinness, freshly made from the Guinness Storehouse at Bus Stop 14.
Remember, our Bus Tour allows you to hop on and off any line whenever you want to, so plan your journey at a pace that suits you! Book your ticket online today.
Know before you go
- City Sightseeing Shop, 13 Upper O'Connell Street (at tour starting point, bus stop 1)
- Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street (at Trinity College, close to St. Stephen's Green)
- 19th - 26th December
- St Patrick's Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- April - October: 8:45 a.m. - 6 p.m. (every 15 minutes)
- June - August: 8:45 a.m. - 7 p.m. (every 10 minutes)
- Multi-lingual audio commentary (every third bus)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- April - October: 9 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. (every 20 minutes)
- June - August: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (every 20 minutes)
- English live guide only
- 10.30 a.m. - South Side of Dublin
- 2.30 p.m. - North Side of Dublin
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Starting from the Dublin Visitor Centre on Lower O’Connell Street
- For 1 adult travelling with up to 2 children, book a single adult ticket
- For 2 adults travelling with up to 4 children, book a family ticket
- 2 kids go free every paying adult
- 48hr ticket: free walking tour
- Free beer (with purchase of a main course) in Brannigan’s Pub, near stop 1
- Irish Breakfast discount at Dublin Citi Hotel & Trinity Bar until 11:30 a.m., stop 9
- Free Guinness (with purchase of a main course) in Nancy Hands Traditional Irish Pub, stop 18
- 2 for 1 meal deals in top Dublin Restaurants