Hop-On Hop-Off Belfast
With one route featuring 23 stops conveniently located around the city, City Sightseeing Belfast will take you around the most prominent landmarks and attractions in the city. Enjoy the view from our open-top exclusive red busses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop-off! Soak up the local atmosphere at an Irish pub, check-out the world-wide famous Belfast's political murals from our double-deckers, or get cultural at the Spectrum Centre. Get your ticket today and explore Belfast at your own pace!
- 48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Belfast and its surroundings.
- Create your itinerary and take your time in each stop. Go for as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio-guides in 6 languages to discover the culture, history, and traditions of Belfast.
- Free courtesy bus that can pick you up at any Belfast city centre hotel.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts to access museums, restaurants, and other entertaining Tours.
Map, Routes & Stops
If you go further on, at Bus Stop 4 and 5 you will find the ideal hop-off site to go back in time and visit the Titanic Quarter, the Titanic Belfast, and the SS Nomadic Vessel. Also, you get the chance to see the Titanic Dock and Pump House, and the HMS Caroline, which saw combat in the First World War. And that's not everything you can visit. City Sightseeing City Tour covers it all! You can hop-on and off Bus Stops 6 through 12 to get to see all City Government Buildings with their great architecture, and take a stroll through UK's largest indoor market: St. George's Market.
Our distinctive red buses are available for you across yet another 5 stops to hop-off and visit the cultural side of Belfast: The Grand Opera House, The Five Points, Queen's University, the Botanic Gardens, the International Wall Murals, the Spectrum Centre, and the Shankill Road Wall Murals. Enjoy the view from our open-top exclusive red busses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop-off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the public transport system. City Sightseeing is the best way to visit Belfast at your own pace. Buy your 48h ticket today!
Know before you go
The Green Line operates from May through September.
- Discounts to the following attractions: Titanic Belfast, HMS Caroline and Crumlin Road Jail
- Discount card for the Giants Causeway Tour and the Game of Thrones Tour