Hop-On Hop-Off York
- Flexible 12-month ticket.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted at all our stops to help make life easier.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of York.
- Audio guide in 10 languages, plus commentary especially for kids!
- Create your own itinerary to explore York, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 14 stops
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- River cruise with live commentary
You’ll never be short of things to do in York. Take the York City Sightseeing bus tour and be inspired by the beauty this city has to offer. Hop-on our open-top bus at Exhibition Square and get ready to start the adventure through time! If you're feeling ravenous then hop-off to grab a traditional English Roast dinner at one of York's finest pubs, the GillyGate.
One of the main attraction that can't go a miss is the Clifford's Tower. Dive straight into the medieval history and go inside to discover how the tower became the remains of the grand York Castle.
The Fishergate Bar, one of York's gateways, was built in the early 14th century by the mayor of York. Take a trip closer towards to the River Ouse and visit South Bank. Take a wander around the Rowntree Park nearby which serves as a memorial for the employees of the confectionery factory nearby, who died in the First World War.
Right by the River Ouse you'll also find the York's botanical gardens, also called York Museum Gardens. The tranquil atmosphere makes it the perfect picnic location on a sunny day, where you can appreciate all the beautiful flowers and immaculate fresh lawns. Take a walk and you'll even see the ruins of the medieval St Mary's Abbey Church, which dates back to the mid-11th century. Join us around York and enjoy the views!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 10th March - 19th December 2021
- The last 3 buses of the day (17:33, 17:43 and 17:53) terminate at Clifford's Tower.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.