Hop-On Hop-Off Glasgow
- Create your own itinerary to explore Glasgow hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 22 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- Flexible 12-month ticket.
- One of the best audio guide commentaries in 8 languages.
- 1-day/2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Full hygiene measures
From the top deck of the tour bus you will be amazed by the beautiful landscapes and exceptional architecture that this city has to offer. From famous art galleries and museums to attractive parks and countless shopping opportunities, there really is something to suit every taste.
This adventure begins at George Square, so hop on and we'll take you to our first destination, the Glasgow Cathedral, a breath-taking beautiful medieval style cathedral. If you're visiting Glasgow on the weekend, be sure to hop off at bus stop 4 and visit the Barras Weekend Market, full of colourful stalls and a vibrant energy! Or if you want to dive into Glasgow's history hop off at stop 12 and step inside the Riverside Museum, home to many artefacts and pieces that tell many historic tales.
No trip to this city would be complete without seeing the University of Glasgow. From way up high on the open tour bus you'll be able to see the spectacular architecture and university grounds. Travelling makes you thirsty right? Well the good news is, our bus tour will drop you right out The Willow Tea Rooms, located right in the heart of the city. Why not treat yourself to a traditional afternoon tea! Finally, bus stop 20 will take you straight to the Theatre Royal, the oldest theatre in Scotland, dating all the way back to 1867. Get your ticket online today and discover Glasgow by bus in style!
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 25, 26 December, 1 January
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.