Hop-On Hop-Off Glasgow
Let City Sightseeing show you all the things to do in Glasgow, from excellent museums, art galleries and beautiful parks, there is something for everyone in this exciting Scottish city. Travel in style on our red open top buses for an entertaining and colourful insight into Glasgow’s past and present. Sit back and relax while we take you to 21 of the city's finest attractions!
- 1-day/2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Glasgow
- One of the best audio guide commentaries in 8 languages.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 21 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Glasgow hopping on and off whenever you wish.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
This adventure begins at George Square, so hop-on and we'll take you to our first destination, the Glasgow Cathedral, a breath-taking beautiful medieval style cathedral. If you're visiting Glasgow on the weekend, be sure to hop-off at Bus Stop 4 and visit the Barras Weekend Market, full of colourful stalls and a vibrant energy! Or if you want to dive into Glasgow's history hop-off at Bus Stop 12 and step inside the Riverside Museum, home to many artefacts and pieces that tell many historic tales.
No trip to Glasgow would be complete without seeing Glasgow University. From way up high on the open tour bus you'll be able to see the spectacular architecture and university grounds. Travelling makes you thirsty right? Well the good news is, our bus tour will drop you right out The Willow Tea Rooms, located right in the heart of the city. Why not treat yourself to a traditional afternoon tea! Finally, Bus Stop 20 will take you straight to the Theatre Royal, the oldest theatre in Scotland, dating all the way back to 1867. Get your ticket online today and discover Glasgow by bus in style!
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 25, 26 December, 1 January
- First Tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last Tour: 4:30 p.m.
- Summer timetable: 25 May - 24 September:
- 9:30 a.m. - 4:50 p.m., every 10 minutes
- 4:50 p.m. - 6:20 p.m., every 20 minutes