Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Cordoba
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Commentaries in 10 languages, plus an audio guide for kids! Learn about Cordoba's history & culture
- Free walking tour around the Jewish Quarter & Axerquía and Gourmet Market tour
- 24 hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cordoba's top sights
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stop near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- 2 guided walking tours
- Admission to the patios of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Guided tour of the Mezquita Cathedral-Mosque
- Relaxing bath at the Hammann Al Andalus Arab Baths
No trip to Cordoba is complete without a bus tour ride around the city! Let City Sightseeing be your guide, taking you to 27 stops while you learn interesting facts from our multilingual audio guides. There are so many attractions and things to do in Cordoba that the task of planning and cramming in as many activities as possible isn't the easiest! Leave the stress behind and hop on one of our open-top buses.
Don't have much time to spare on your trip? No problem! Just take the minibus tour. The Blue Line still takes to you to some of the most amazing Cordoba's treasures. Bus stop 1 takes you to the Baths of the Caliphates where you can learn more about the Arabic heritage. Hop off at the Mosque to dive into the Islamic culture and the square, Plaza de las Tendillas which is always full of life!
If you've got more time then hop on the Red Line. Fancy a bite to eat or a glass of wine? Our buses take you to Mercado Victoria, a traditional, Spanish market where you can taste all the finest foods that Cordoba has to offer. For those avid history lovers, hop off at the Almodóvar Gate, which was built in the 13th century. Book your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
Before you Go
At 20:00 hours from the Puerta del Puente at stop 16 (Puente Romano).
Duration: 1 hour
Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market Tour
At 13:00 from stop 6 (red line).
Victoria Market (drink included)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.