Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba
Ride in style on our red open-top buses and discover the beauty of Cordoba! There are two bus tour routes, the Red Line starts at Panorámica del Río and you'll be able to see the marvellous views of the river as our double-decker buses drive you all around the city. The Blue Line starts at the Baths of the Caliphates and whisks you away to the mosque, a couple of historical palaces and plazas, all of which are key aspects of Cordoba's culture! Remember, if you want to complete both lines, just hop on and off between lines whenever you want.
- Free Coupon Booklet with discounted entrance tickets to attractions, museums and restaurants
- 2 free walking tours around the Jewish Quarter & city centre
- Commentaries in 10 languages, plus an audio guide for kids! Learn about Cordoba's history & culture
- 24 unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cordoba's top sights
- Create your itinerary with 2 bus tour routes & 27 stops around Cordoba
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 2 free walking tours
- Discount brochure
Don't have much time to spare on your trip? No problem! Just take the minibus tour. The Blue Line still takes to you to some of the most amazing Cordoba's treasures. Bus stop 1 takes you to the Baths of the Caliphates where you can learn more about the Arabic heritage. Hop off at the Mosque to dive into the Islamic culture and the square, Plaza de las Tendillas which is always full of life!
If you've got more time then hop on the Red Line. Fancy a bite to eat or a glass of wine? Our buses take you to Mercado Victoria, a traditional, Spanish market where you can taste all the finest foods that Cordoba has to offer. For those avid history lovers, hop off at the Almodóvar Gate, which was built in the 13th century. Book your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
Before you Go
- Meeting point: Cordoba Panoramica stop #16
- Axerquia - Centro: departs at 12:00 p.m. (duration: 90 minutes)
- Jewish Quarter: departs at 5:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m. in July & August) (duration: 90 minutes)