Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Cordoba
- Commentaries in 10 languages, plus an audio guide for kids! Learn about Cordoba's history & culture
- Free walking tour around the Jewish Quarter & Axerquía and Gourmet Market tour
- 24 hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cordoba's top sights
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stop near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- 2 guided walking tours
No trip to Cordoba is complete without a bus tour ride around the city! Let City Sightseeing be your guide, taking you to 27 stops while you learn interesting facts from our multilingual audio guides. There are so many attractions and things to do in Cordoba that the task of planning and cramming in as many activities as possible isn't the easiest! Leave the stress behind and hop on one of our open-top buses.
Don't have much time to spare on your trip? No problem! Just take the minibus tour. The Blue Line still takes to you to some of the most amazing Cordoba's treasures. Bus stop 1 takes you to the Baths of the Caliphates where you can learn more about the Arabic heritage. Hop off at the Mosque to dive into the Islamic culture and the square, Plaza de las Tendillas which is always full of life!
If you've got more time then hop on the Red Line. Fancy a bite to eat or a glass of wine? Our buses take you to Mercado Victoria, a traditional, Spanish market where you can taste all the finest foods that Cordoba has to offer. For those avid history lovers, hop off at the Almodóvar Gate, which was built in the 13th century. Book your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Cordoba Panoramica departures:
- Between 09:30 and 15:00, departures leave from parada 1 (Panorámica Del Rio)
- From 15:40, departures leave from stop 16 (Puente Romano).
- At 20:00 hours from the Puerta del Puente
- Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market Tour
- 13:00 inside the Victoria Market (stop 6 on the red line). Go to the bar on the right as you enter through the main door. There will be a sign at the bar.
- Victoria Market (drink included)
- The tour lasts 30 minutes and is in English and Spanish.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.