Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
Hop on board one of our bright red buses to see the best of Seville - the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. You will not be short of things to do in this beautiful city! With 14 bus stops around this historical masterpiece of a city, you will see so much from prestigious Islamic monuments, to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open top bus and hop on and off at your convenience! Join the 3 walking tours to find out even more about Seville: discover Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, the Jewish quarter, Santa Cruz, and Triana. Plus, you can also enjoy a guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- 3 walking tours to discover the most important places in the city
- Audio commentaries in 16 languages, so you can discover Seville's culture & history
- Create your own itinerary across 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around Seville
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Seville's top sights
- Flexible 3-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
- 3 guided walking tours
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation required)
- Free entry (check opening times): Pabellón de la Navegación, Casa de la Ciencia, Iglesia de Santa Ana, Museo de los Carruajes, Iglesia del Divino Salvador, Hospital de la Caridad, Hospital de los Venerables
- Discounts: Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, Torre de los Perdigones (lunch menu)
48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 24hr Experience Pack
- Free entry: Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included), Acuario de Sevilla
- Bike Center Sevilla: 1-hour bike rental
- Betis Tour Experience (reservation required)
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (selected times and treatments only)
The 3rd bus stop is the Seville Aquarium - a sensational aquarium well worth a visit! Hop back on the bus to head down towards 2 more beautiful plazas at bus stops 4 and 5. Plaza de America is yet another opportunity to appreciate the architecture of the city, and take in the local scenery. There are brilliant museums nearby to the plaza, great for people of all ages as you can play in the plaza or mooch around the museum.
The bus tour then heads towards Triana where there is a great guided walking tour. After Triana, the tour bus passes the Universal Exposition, before heading to the 'Isla Magica' theme park with an aqua park on the side. Built on a old fort with a lake in the middle, this unique area is full of fun.
Hop back on as the tour passes Macarena and the tower Torre de los Perdigones, where there are fantastic views of the river and Seville. The tour continues down to 2 more plazas - Plaza de Armas and Plaza del Duque - and then back to where this fun-packed journey of Seville began, at Paseo de Colón.
Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Seville!
Before you Go
- Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour)
- 12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
- A one hour tour with an official guide in English / Spanish across one of the most important constructions of the city
- Santa Cruz Quarter (1 hour)
- 1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
- The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighbourhood of Seville
- Triana (1 hour)
- 5:30 p.m. (October - May) / 7:00 p.m (June - September) from stop number 1
- One of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born and where most of the toreros live
- Fine Arts Museum (1 hour)
- 4:00 p.m. (September - July) / 10:30 a.m. (August) from stop number 13
- Reservation required; maximum 30 people
- Tour not available on Mondays
- Discover the most important works by the artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo