Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
- The services included with the 24-hour Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Bus are: Casa de la Ciencía, Pabellón de la Navegación, Hospital de la Caridad, free Pepsi at Hard Rock Café Sevilla and a glass of cava at Aire Ancient Baths (when booking a treatment).
- The "In the footsteps of Magellan" walking tour is not currently running.
- Stops 10 and 11 are closed until further notice.
- Mobile redemption! Simply show your voucher on your smartphone to join the tour at any of the stops
- Audio commentaries in 16 languages, so you can discover Seville's culture & history
- Flexible 12-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
- Create your own itinerary across 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around Seville
- Free walking tours to discover the most important places in the city
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Seville's top sights
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 3 walking tours: Santa Cruz, Plaza de España and Magellan
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Hospital de la Caridad + more
- Discounts: Torre de los Perdigones + Plaza de Toros
- Entrance to the Aquarium
- River Cruise
Are you ready to enjoy this wonderful city from an open top double-decker bus perspective? The Seville adventure begins at Paseo de Colón. One of the most beautiful parts of the city, this walkway is a must see! Next up is the Plaza de España - a spectacle that looks incredible all year round. Hop off and appreciate the semi-elliptical shape of the plaza, which symbolises Spain embracing its former American territories.
The 3rd bus stop is the Seville Aquarium, a sensational aquarium well worth a visit! Hop back on the bus to head down towards 2 more beautiful plazas at bus stops 4 and 5. Plaza de America is yet another opportunity to appreciate the architecture of the city, and take in the local scenery. There are brilliant museums nearby to the plaza, great for people of all ages as you can play in the plaza or mooch around the museum.
The bus tour then heads towards Triana, which was the centre of the local ceramics industry. After Triana, the tour bus passes the Universal Exposition, before heading to the 'Isla Magica' theme park with an aqua park on the side. Built on a old fort with a lake in the middle, this unique area is full of fun.
Hop back on as the tour passes Macarena and the tower Torre de los Perdigones, where there are fantastic views of the river and Seville. The tour continues down to 2 more plazas - Plaza de Armas and Plaza del Duque - and then back to where this fun-packed journey of Seville began, at Paseo de Colón.
Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Seville!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- 10:00 to 14:00 every half an hour
- 14:00 to 20:00 every forty minutes
Walking Tours Capacity per walking tour: 19 pax (max. 2 groups). Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Santa Cruz Quarter - Centre (1 hour)
1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighbourhood of Seville
Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour)
12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
A tour with an official guide in English / Spanish discovering one of the most important constructions of the city
In the footsteps of Magellan (1 hour)
1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
Follow in the footsteps of Ferdinand Magellan, seeing where the first round-the-world voyage departed from
Pabellon de la Navegación, Casa de la Ciencia, Iglesia de Santa Ana, Museo de los Carruajes, Hospital de la Caridad, Iglesia del Divino Salvador Discounts:
Torre de los Perdigones, Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza
Please check current openng hours for these attractions on their websites.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.