Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
Hop on board one of our bright red buses to see the best of Seville - the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. You will not be short of things to do in this beautiful city! With 14 Bus Stops around this historical masterpiece of a city, you will see so much from prestigious Islamic monuments, to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open top bus, and hop on and off at your convenience! Check out the 4 Walking Tours, to find out even more about Seville: - Spanish Square and Maria Luisa Park Tour, Santa Cruz Quarter Tour, the Triana Tour and the Fine Arts Museum Tour.
- 4 walking tours to discover the most important places in the city
- Create your own itinerary across 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around Seville
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Seville's top sights
- Audio commentaries in 16 languages, so you can discover Seville's culture & history
- Flexible 3-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
Map, Routes & Stops
Are you ready to enjoy this wonderful city from an open top double-decker bus perspective? The Seville adventure begins at Paseo de Colón. One of the most beautiful parts of the city, this walkway is a must see! Next up is the Plaza de España - a spectacle that looks incredible all year round. Hop off and appreciate the semi-elliptical shape of the plaza, which symbolises Spain embracing its former American territories.
The 3rd Bus Stop is the Seville Aquarium - a sensational aquarium well worth a visit! Hop back on the bus to head down towards 2 more beautiful plazas at Bus Stops 4 and 5. Plaza de America is yet another opportunity to appreciate the architecture of the city, and take in the local scenery. There are brilliant museums nearby to the plaza, great for people of all ages as you can play in the plaza or mooch around the museum.
The bus tour then heads towards Triana - where there is a great guided walking tour. Explore the lovely park where you can find some of the best tapas in the city. After Triana, the tour continues down to 2 more plazas - Plaza de Armas and Plaza del Duque. The 11th Bus Stop is the Torre de los Perdigones, where there are fantastic views of the river and Seville. Hop back on as the tour passes Macarena (Bus Stop 12) and heads to the 'Isla Magica' theme park with an aqua park on the side. Built on a old fort with a lake in the middle, this unique area is full of fun.
The tour bus passes the Universal Exposition, before heading back to where this fun-packed journey of Seville began, at Paseo de Colón. Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Seville!
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 10:00 p.m.
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Spanish Square and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour)
- 12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
- A one hour tour with an official guide in English / Spanish across one of the most important constructions of the city
- Santa Cruz Quarter (1 hour)
- 1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
- The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighbourhood of Seville
- Triana (1 hour)
- 5.30 p.m from stop number 1
- One of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born and where most of the toreros live
- Fine Arts Museum (1 hour)
- 10:00 a.m. (16 June - 15 Sept); 4:00 p.m. (16 Sept - 15 June) from stop number 13
- Reservation required; maximum 30 people
- Tour not available on Mondays
- Discover the most important works by the artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo
- 4 free guided walking tours
- Free entry to Pabellón de la Navegación
- Free entry to Museo de los Carruajes
- Free entry to Hospital de la Caridad
- Free entry to Iglesia Santa Ana
- Free entry to Iglesia del Divino Salvador
- Free entry to Casa de las Ciencias
- Free entry to Torre de los Perdigones (13:00-15:00)
With 48hr Premium Experience:
- 24hr Experience Pack
- Free entry to Museo del Baile Flamenco (Museum only)
- Free entry to the Aquarium
- Free entry to Betis Tour: 12:00 & 17:00, Saturdays only 12:00 (unavailable on game days)
- Free glass of cava at the Arab Baths when you purchase a treatment
- Costa Coffee: 2x1
- Hard Rock Café: free coffee
- Betis Tour: 10% discount
- Museo del Baile Flamenco: 2€ discount (normal and intimate)
- Lonja de Feria: free drink with the first tapa
- Iguanas Ranas: 1 free Margarita
- Baños Árabes: Aire de Sevilla 10% discount