Hop-On Hop-Off San Francisco
Today, San Francisco is a popular destination renowned for its steep rolling hills, its mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks which include the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and Chinatown. Discover this vibrant city from the top of an English double-decker bus as we take you to many of its finest attractions!
- Flexible 3-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever your travel.
- Live commentary in English, plus audio guides in 10 languages.
- 20+ stops around San Francisco to create your own itinerary & customise your trip.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of San Francisco.
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (Official City Tour & Sausalito Tour), walking tour
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (Official City Tour & Sausalito Tour), walking tour, night tour
Soak up the sun as we drive to North Beach. This wonderful neighbourhood is sometimes called 'Little Italy' because it's home to a lot of Italian-Americans. Here you can see the Saints Peter and Paul Church, the grand building where Marilyn Monroe was pictured after her wedding in 1954! Take a walk around the Washington Square Park. There are a range of restaurants surrounding the beautiful grounds so if you're feeling hungry, grab a bite to eat and watch the San Fran lifestyle in full swing.
Go ahead and buy your Hop-On Hop-Off San Francisco Tour today and start planning your trip to this iconic city!
Before you Go
- 2724 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
Panoramic Night Tour (2-day ticket only)
- Meeting point: 99 Jefferson Street
- Departures: 6:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m., *7:30 p.m. (April - October only)
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the departure time as seats are subject to availability
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off tour; however, there is a photo stop on Treasure Island