Hop-On Hop-Off San Francisco
Today, San Francisco is a popular destination renowned for its steep rolling hills, its mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks which include the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, and Chinatown. Discover this vibrant city from the top of an English Double-Decker bus as we take you to 13 of its finest attractions!
- Choose to extend your ticket to 2 days and save 40%. Extra walking & bike tours included.
- 1 / 2 day unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of San Francisco.
- 2 bus routes & 40+ stops around San Francisco to create your own itinerary & customize your trip.
- Flexible 3-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever your travel.
- Audio guides in English. Free Wi-Fi on board.
Map, Routes & Stops
Here you can see the Saints Peter and Paul Church, the grand building where Marilyn Monroe was pictured after her wedding in 1954! Hop-off at Bus Stop 4 and take a walk around the Washington Square Park. There are a range of restaurants surrounding the beautiful grounds so if you're feeling hungry, grab a bite to eat and watch the San Fran lifestyle in full swing.
Next on the agenda at Bus Stop 5 is the Transamerica Pyramid, the tallest skyscraper in San Francisco! You'll see it for miles on the top of our double decker buses so make sure you have your camera ready! You can't go to San Francisco and not visit the Chinatown. Hop-off at Bus Stop 10 and get stuck into the cultural infusion as you explore all the different shops and social hubs this historical attraction has to offer. Go ahead and buy your Hop-On Hop-Of San Francisco Tour today and start planning your trip to this iconic city!
Know before you go
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: 25 December
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 06:00 p.m.
- Walking Tour
- Free bike rental