Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Prague
Discover the must-see sights of Prague from the top deck of the Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus! Fairytale Prague Castle, quaint Malá Strana, historic Old Town Square, the Old Jewish Cemetery… and that’s only a handful of the sights that we’ll take you to! Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket with a City Sightseeing Cruise along the Vltava and admire the medieval city of Prague from the water.
- With so much to see and do, make the most of your time in Prague with a 48hr ticket.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Live commentary in English (Purple Line), plus audio guides in 10 languages (All Lines).
- Choose between a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus or Bus & Boat Tour with 360º panoramic views of the city.
- Flexible 3-month tickets you can validate at any time during your trip.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes & 19 stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24hr/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free guided walking tour (Red Line: Grévin Museum to Na Florenci Street, 20 minutes; Purple Line: Hamley's to Jindřišská Tower, 10 minutes). NB: Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Na Florenci Street or Jindřišská Tower
- Boat tour when selected
- Entry to attractions
Hop back on the Red Route and discover the world’s largest ancient castle complex! Why not combine your ticket with the Castle Walking Tour for your chance to discover the intriguing history of Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral? The red route will also take you to the 12th century Strahov Monastery, with its beautiful Baroque library and picturesque Kampa Island, Prague’s answer to Venice!
Alternatively, hop on the Blue Route and let us take you through the enchanting district of Malá Strana with its hidden courtyards and gardens, to Lesser Town Square. Here you’ll discover the Baroque masterpiece, St. Nicholas Church with is majestic dome, before continuing to Kampa Island, where you can hop off and stroll through the idyllic streets. Finally, enjoy panoramic views of the Vltava river as you cross over to the Old Jewish Cemetery. Make the most of your visit to the Jewish Quarter by combining your ticket with a guided walking tour and discover the lives of the 18,000 people who once walked the streets.
No trip to Prague would be complete without taking time to admire the historic Charles Bridge, lined with looming Baroque statues and flanked by Gothic bridge towers. Why not discover this must-see monument from a new perspective and avoid the crowds? Hop on the City Sightseeing cruise boat and meander along the Vltava, enjoying views not only of Charles Bridge, but also of picturesque Prague Castle towering over the medieval city below. Make the most of your trip to Prague and choose the City Sightseeing Bus and Boat Combo at the checkout!
Know before you go
Grevin Museum | City Sightseeing Prague Desk
Celetná 15, Prague 1, 110 00
Opening hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Operative season: all year round
- Red Line:
- First tour: 9:10 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:40 p.m.
- Blue Line:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:15 p.m.
- Purple Line:
- First tour: 10:05 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:20 p.m.
- Meeting point: dock/pier/platform 5 - next to Čech Bridge, near stop 2 on the Blue Line
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes