Enjoy Prague's sights aboard our Hop-on, Hop-off buses, including Old Town Square, Masarykovo Nadrazi, Malá Strana, Prague Castle and 4 other exciting locations! You can extend your Bus Tour Ticket and combine it with as many Prague's attractions as you wish at an unbeatable price. You won't regret combining a city tour with exciting activities to get the most out of your time in Prague.
- 24h/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Prague's main sights.
- Select & add extra activities to your Hop-on Hop-off Ticket: Prague Castle or the Jewish Quarter
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 8 stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- Audio guide commentary in 7 languages. Learn about Prague's history & culture. Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Flexible 3-month tickets you can validate at any time during you trip.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Route
- Blue Route
For all the football fanatics, take a trip to the Strahov Stadium at Bus Stop 6 or if you prefer reading, make sure you visit the Strahov Monastery, which was founded in the 12th century. Bus Stop 7 takes a new spin on Prague and is even described as the 'Venice of Prague' due to water location, with houses on either side. Hop-off and wonder around the little streets and embrace the idyllic atmosphere of this neighbourhood.
At the end of the journey we'll drop you off right outside Hlavní Nádraží, Prague's main railway station. Combine your Tour with tickets to access popular Prague's attractions such as Prague Castle or the Jewish Quarter and save with City Sightseeing! Book your ticket online today and start dreaming about Prague!
Know before you go
Vouchers can be exchanged at only 1 ticket office - Celetna 15
- Free 20-minute guided walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Bus Stop 2.