Hop-On Hop-Off Brussels
City Sightseeing Brussels will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 22 stops around Brussels covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Brussels.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as frequency is around 15 minutes
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes with 22 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
Get ready for the ultimate Brussels sightseeing journey and hop-on our bus tour at Central Station. The Blue Line is packed full of exciting places and activities! Hop-off at Rogier, Bus Stop 2 if you fancy a bit of shopping at Botanique mall, or if you prefer to stay outdoors, hop-off at the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken to view the English Gothic style buildings. Hop-on again to continue your trip and visit Atomium, Brussels' - most bizarre tourist attraction, the René Magritte Museum - the house of the artist -, and even the Koekelberg Basilica - the fifth largest church in the world. Why not mix your journey up and hop-on to the red bus tour line?
Remember you can switch between bus tour lines whenever you want! The red bus tour line takes you through the heart of Brussels, with a chance to visit Place Royal - a key landmark to discovering more about the city's history. You'll also see Sablon, known for its antique shops and its master chocolate makers! Avenue Louise is another great place to do some shopping, or for Museum lovers, hop-off at Leopold Park and visit the Museum of Natural Sciences and the Evolution Gallery.
Alternatively, hop-off at Cinquantenaire and visit the Royal Museum of the Army and Military History. A breath-taking panoramic view awaits you at the top of the arcade too! Buy your ticket today and start planning your itinerary.
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except: 6th, 7th & 21st July 2020
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.