Hop-On Hop-Off Brussels
Travel around Brussels in style! Sit back, unwind and watch the world go by as your City Sightseeing bus takes you to the best viewpoints this city has to offer. Our 2 bus tour routes have 11 bus stops each, covering the historical heritage and cultural monuments that gives Brussels its character.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 22 stops around Brussels covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Brussels.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as frequency is around 15 minutes
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Remember you can switch between bus tour lines whenever you want! The red bus tour line takes you through the heart of Brussels, with a chance to visit Place Royal - a key landmark to discovering more about the city's history. You'll also see Sablon, known for its antique shops and its master chocolate makers! Avenue Louise is another great place to do some shopping, or for Museum lovers, hop-off at Leopold Park and visit the Museum of Natural Sciences and the Evolution Gallery.
Alternatively, hop-off at Cinquantenaire and visit the Royal Museum of the Army and Military History. A breath-taking panoramic view awaits you at the top of the arcade too! Buy your ticket today and start planning your itinerary.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: 6th, 7th & 21st July 2020