Hop-On Hop-Off Singapore
Please note that tours are suspended until further notice.
- Access to 2 bus routes with stops around Singapore. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- Audio guide in 12 languages. Learn all about Singapore. Kids commentary available.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time is around 15 minutes on the Yellow line
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Singapore.
Suntec City Tourist Hub
Marina Bay Sands
Singapore Art Museum
- 2 routes
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
Your incredible hop-on hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. It's so much more than a shopping centre! It is one of the cleanest, most eye catching malls you will ever see, and even boasts the world's biggest water fountain. Both routes start here so pick between the Yellow and the Red, and hop on board for an exciting ride. Hop on the Yellow Line to see the unmissable Marina Bay Sands. Hop off here and see one of the most incredible complex buildings in the world, which has the longest elevated swimming pool with rooftop restaurants, nightclubs and gardens.
The route passes Liang Court and City Hall, before arriving at the sensational Robertson Quay. If you're feeling peckish, hop off at the Zion Food Centre - where you can discover the delicious taste of traditional local dishes. The route then passes the beautiful Botanical gardens, and both the Orchard and Marriott Hotels. The bus passes Orchard Plaza, Rendezvous Hotel and the Art Museum before heading back to Suntec City.
On the Red Route you can see even more sights, such as Little India, Boat Quay, Chinatown and Hong Lim Park. Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Customers must redeem their tickets at the following location: Suntec City Mall (Level 1, unit no. #01-330)
Operational season: all year round
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.