Hop-On Hop-Off Singapore
Tour Singapore in style hopping on and off of our red double-decker buses. We have carefully put together the ultimate routes for you to tour this incredible city. With 2 hop-on hop-off routes both starting at the Suntec Hub - the Yellow Route and the Red Route - and a total of 37 stops, you'll have the chance to visit countless attractions, including the Chinatown Heritage Centre, Singapore Art Museum, Asian Civilisation Museum, City Hall, and many more!
- Access to 2 bus routes & 37 stops around Singapore. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- 2 free walking tours around Chinatown & Little India to make the most of your tour.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Singapore.
- Audio guide in 12 languages. Learn all about Singapore. Kids commentary available.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time is around 15 minutes on the Yellow line
Map, Routes & Stops
- 2 walking tours
The route passes Liang Court and City Hall, before arriving at bus stop 8: the sensational Robertson Quay. If you're feeling peckish, hop off at the next stop - the Zion Food Centre - where you can discover the delicious taste of traditional local dishes. The route then passes the beautiful Botanical gardens, and both the Orchard and Marriott Hotels. The bus passes Orchard Plaza, Rendezvous Hotel and the Art Museum before heading back to Suntec City.
On the Red Route you can see even more sights, such as Little India (stop 2), Boat Quay (stop 9), Chinatown (stop 10) and Hong Lim Park (stop 13). Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: Chinese New Year, Singapore Formula 1 Weekend
First tour: 8:30 a.m.
Last tour: 6:00 p.m.
The Chinatown Walk is held at 2:30 p.m.* every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and the Little India Walk starts at 10:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Meeting Point: Chinatown MRT Station. Escalator at Exit A (facing Pagoda Street).
Meeting Point: The Verge (Main Entrance), 2 Serangoon Road.