Hop-On Hop-Off Melbourne
See the very best of Melbourne up close from our open top buses. If you're ready to discover the history and culture of Melbourne then start your journey on the Red Line, which is comprised of 15 fabulous destinations. If you want a more laid back trip and love relaxing on the beach then take the Blue Line, with 12 stops. Both lines begin at the Federation Square, just hop on and hop off at whatever destination you wish to explore more!
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket with exciting attractions. Select your favourite ones online!
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can validate anytime during your trip
- Create your own itinerary to explore Melbourne
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Melbourne
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 27 stops around the city and the popular seaside suburb of St Kilda
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Whether you want to pick up a couple of gifts or just buy yourself a little something, head to Harbour Town for a great shopping experience. No trip to Melbourne is complete without visiting the Queen Victoria Market; here you'll find the finest cuisine and culinary delights. We highly recommend that you hop off at the Fitzroy Gardens, you'll be sure to enjoy the peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
Mix things up and hop on the Blue Line. The bus will make its way towards South Melbourne beach and offer you incredible views. If you're looking for some fun and games after a visit to the beach, then why not head down to Crown Casino,.
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Federation Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Operating season: all year round
- Except: Good Friday, 25 December, 1 January
- City Tour:
- First tour: 9:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 5:30 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 4:10 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 40 minutes
- St. Kilda Tour:
- First tour: 9:45 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:45 p.m. (Oct - Apr); 3:45 p.m. (May - Sept)
- Frequency: every 60 minutes (Oct - Apr); every 120 minutes (May - Sept)