Hop-On Hop-Off Gdansk
Join City Sightseeing around this beautiful Poland city teaming with attractions. Hop on board our double decker busses as you delve into the rich history, art, and stunning architecture Gdansk has to offer. Hop on and hop off as many times as you like across 2 routes and 12 stops strategically located for you to enjoy the best city views from our stylish open top red buses. Get your City Sightseeing Bus ticket online today!
- 2 bus routes & 14 stops. Create your itinerary and spend as much time as you want in each stop
- Extend your ticket to 48hr and save 25%
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Gdansk
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
The Blue Line will take you to 9 stops. First up is Upland Gate at Bus Stop 1, a 16th century gate that used to be the main entrance to the city. Next up is the Railway Station at Stop 2, the main train and tram hub in the city. Get a glimpse at political history in Poland at the Shipyard, Stop 3. This busy location was the birth place of Solidarity, the first labour union in Poland. Stop 4 is the brand new World War II Museum, opened in 2017. The exhibition features 18 rooms or thematic sections covering all aspects of how World War II. Hop off at Stop 5 if you’d like to get some souvenirs: Baltycka Galle, the biggest fashion centre of the city. Stop 6, the Oliwa Cathedral, features the largest organ of this kind in Europe. Hear it for yourself! Hop off at Stop 7, the Oliwa City Zoo and make some new furry friends. Finish the tour strolling around the Gradowa Hill, Stop 9, as you enjoy the views of the city from up this oddly steep hill.
The Red Line also takes you to these main sights plus some special ones for sport and music lovers: Stop 4, the Energa Stadium, home to the Polish football club, and the Music Academy at Stop 7.
What are you waiting for? Get your City Sightseeing ticket online today!
Know before you go
- Operational Season: 28 April - 31 October
- First Departure: 10:00 a.m. (Blue Line), 11:10 a.m. (Red Line)
- Last Departure: 3:00 p.m. (Blue Line); 4:10 p.m. (Red Line)
- Frequency: approx. every 150 minutes
- Duration: 90 min. per route