Join City Sightseeing around this beautiful Polish city teaming with attractions. Hop on board our double decker busses as you delve into the rich history, art, and stunning architecture Gdansk has to offer. Hop on and hop off as many times as you like across 2 routes and 12 stops strategically located for you to enjoy the best city views from our stylish open top red buses. Get your City Sightseeing Bus ticket online today!
- 24/48-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Gdansk
- 2 bus routes & 12 stops. Create your itinerary and spend as much time as you want at each stop
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- 24 or 48-hour bus pass
Ready to enjoy the attractions of Gdansk? Join us on our Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour! City Sightseeing brings you 2 routes. First up is Upland Gate, a 16th century gate that used to be the main entrance to the city. Interested in history? Hop off the bus and visit the brand new World War II Museum which opened in 2017; the exhibition features 18 rooms or thematic sections covering all aspects of the war. Stretch your legs as you take a stroll around Gradowa Hill and enjoy the views of the city from up this oddly steep hill. Plus, sport and music lovers won't want to miss the Energa Stadium, home to the Polish football club, and the Music Academy.
What are you waiting for? Get your City Sightseeing ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 15th April - 31st October 2019
- First departure: 10:30 a.m. (Blue Line), 11:45 a.m. (Red Line)
- Last departure: 3:35 p.m. (Blue Line); 4:30 p.m. (Red Line)
- Frequency: approx. every 155 minutes
- Duration: 90 min. per route