Time to discover United States' Capital! Hop on our double decker buses to have a different view of all the Capital treasures and hop off whenever you want! You'll have unlimited access to all four routes so just hop-off and back on again to visit all of the iconic landmarks that make this city so special.
- 24/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Washington DC.
- Choose combo tickets and add as many attractions as you like to your Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- 3 bus tour routes & 40 stops around Washington to create your itinerary & customise your trip.
- Flexible 3-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever you please!
- Audio guides in 11 languages. Free night bus tour included with the 48h ticket.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Monuments & Landmarks Loop
- Washington National Cathedral & Georgetown Loop
- Pentagon & Arlington National Cemetery Loop
Dive further into the history and take a trip to the Holocaust Museum at Bus Stop 8 to commemorate all those lost in this tragic period. Another great historical landmark is the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial, which only opened in 2011. It's located right next to the National Mall if you fancy a spot of shopping during your trip. If you like a nice long stroll then take the Yellow Line and hop-off at the Washington Harbour at Bus Stop 28 and take in the scenery.
Buy your ticket online today and get ready to enjoy the views from up high and watch the world go by as we drive round Washington Circle. Look out for the statue of George Washington on the horse!
Know before you go
- - Madame Tussauds DC: Lifelike wax statues of all 44 presidents!
- - International Spy Museum: Spend a few hours immersed in espionage.
- - Newseum: Interactive exhibits dedicated to free expression & the first amendment.
- - Myths and Misconceptions Walking Tour (Please call Bike and Roll DC to reserve your tour at 202.842.2453)
- - $15 at Buca di Beppo (address:1825 Connecticut Ave, NW)
- - National Geographic Museum
- - 'Bike and Roll' Bike Rental: A fun and easy way to see the city!
IMPORTANT: You must exchange this voucher for your boarding pass at the CitySights DC Ticket Desk at Union Station Main Lobby prior to boarding your bus. At the ticket desk, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.
- FreeNight Tour of monuments departs at 6:30 pm daily
- Free Harbour Cruise departs at 1:00 m daily, passengers must board 15 minutes before (With 48 hours ticket)
- Arlington National Cemetery and Pentagon tour (With monuments express options)