Hop-On Hop-Off Washington DC
- Choose the Freestyle Pass and add attractions to your Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- 1-/2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Washington DC.
- Flexible 3-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever you please!
- 3 bus tour routes & over 30 stops around Washington to create your itinerary & customise your trip.
- Live commentary in English (red & blue loops) plus pre-recorded audio guides in 8 languages.
FDR & MLK Memorial
Lincoln Memorial & Korean War Memorial
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- 3 routes
- Boat tour
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
Live out the American Dream on board our bus tour as we take you to some of Washington's finest historical landmarks. If you're looking for a bit of fun, take the Red Loop and hop off at Madame Tussauds where you'll be able to meet (well, pretend to meet) all your favourite celebs! Round the corner is the famous Ford's Theatre where the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, was assassinated in 1865.
Dive further into history and take a trip to the Holocaust Museum (Red Loop and Blue Loop) to commemorate all those lost in this tragic period. Another great historical landmark is the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial, which only opened in 2011. It's located right next to the National Mall if you fancy a stroll around this landscaped park.
Hop on the Yellow Route and hop off at the White House North stop to marvel at the magnificant livng quarters of the President of the United States of America.
Buy your ticket online today and get ready to enjoy the views from up high and watch the world go by as we drive round Washington Circle. Look out for the statue of George Washington on the horse!
Before you Go
Please note: this tour is operated by Big Bus. Customers must redeem their tickets at the following location:
- 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW (NW corner of the Spy Museum)
Washington DC Freestyle Pass
Pick 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 attractions from the list below to round off your adventure and save money with each additional choice! (Attractions are subject to change)
Madame Tussauds DC: lifelike wax statues of all 44 presidents
International Spy Museum: spend a few hours immersed in espionage
Myths and Misconceptions Walking Tour
Buca di Beppo Italian restaurant: $15 towards lunch/dinner
National Geographic Museum
'Bike and Roll' Bike Rental: a fun and easy way to see the city
National Ferry (50 minute cruise, 1 April - 31 October)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.