Boat Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Bournemouth
- Add a boat tour to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket and enjoy the city from the water!
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you like!
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and other tours.
- Audio guide on the bus and live commentary on the boat.
- 24/48h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bournemouth and its surroundings.
Bournemouth Pier (behind Hot Rocks)
Westbourne - Camden Bar
Sandbanks Beach: Shore Road
Sandbanks Beach: opposite Pavilion
Poole Park: Park Gates East
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 24 stops
- Audio guide in English
- Free coupon booklet
- Two boat tours
Choose our bus and boat combination to give yourself the complete Bournemouth experience. As well as the bus, there are two boat trips to choose from. Either the Poole Harbour Cruise, which takes you on a relaxing jaunt around Poole’s scenic harbour, or get the ferry to picturesque Swanage, passing the start of the Jurassic Coast on the way. If you have time, you can do both trips as they’re hop-on hop-off just like the bus.
Poole is a delightful town and somewhere you really should hop off whether you’re intending to take the Harbour Cruise or not. But if you do decide to hop on our Harbour Cruise, we’re sure you won’t regret it. With your captain’s fascinating commentary, the cruise takes you out of Poole’s harbour past Brownsea Island, where the first ever Scouts camp was held, and alongside the Sandbanks Peninsula, sometimes called “Britain’s Palm Beach”, home to celebrities and retired footballers, before returning safely to Poole.
Just along the coast from Poole lies Swanage, A Victorian resort town and another of Dorset’s jewels. Our Poole to Swanage cruise takes you on a delightful cruise along the Dorset, allowing you time to explore this delightful town. Along the way, you’ll pass Brownsea Island, the beaches of Sandbank, Studland Bay and the famous Old Harry Rocks.
Combined with your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket, you really will be able to explore some of the best bits of the Dorset Coast.
Before you Go
The Poole Harbour Cruise departs at 11:00, 12:30, 14:30 every day and at 16:15 during school holidays.
The boat to Swanage leaves at 10:30 and 13:00. each day and returns from Swanage at 14:30 and 16:45
Both boats depart from Poole Quay and the Swanage to Poole boat departs from Swanage Pier.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.