Hop-On Hop-Off Bournemouth
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you like!
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and other tours.
- Audio guide in English to learn all about Bournemouth's history & culture.
- 24/48h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bournemouth and its surroundings
- Add a boat tour to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket and enjoy the city from the water!
Bournemouth Pier (behind Hot Rocks)
Westbourne - Camden Bar
Sandbanks Beach: Shore Road
Sandbanks Beach: opposite Pavilion
Poole Park: Park Gates East
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
City Sightseeing Bournemouth also takes you to Sandbanks, the upper-end area teaming with the most expensive houses in England and surrounded by the most popular naturist beaches. Hop on and off at one of the beach stops to see it all! And if you feel curious about the name of the area, hop off at Lilliput, but do not be disappointed when you fail to find little people around. Get some tranquillity by strolling around the city hall, while you check out Poole Old Town and Quay. Before you go, hop off at The Triangle, well known as the focal point for the local LGBT community, the area has a number or quirky shops and venues appealing and very welcoming to broad-minded visitors. Our exclusive red buses are always around the corner waiting to take you to amazing places! Book your ticket online and start planning your itinerary today.
Add a boat trip to your bus ticket to compelete your experience. There are two to choose from. Either the Poole Harbour Cruise, which takes you on a relaxing jaunt around Poole’s scenic harbour, or get the ferry to picturesque Swanage, passing the start of the Jurassic Coast on the way. If you have time, you can do both trips as they’re hop-on hop-off just like the bus.
Before you Go
- Operational season: 1st August - 27th September 2020
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
- Dogs are welcome on-board our buses as long as they are well-behaved and kept on a lead
- The bus leaves the first stop on East Overcliff Drive at 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. each day.
- The Poole Harbour Cruise departs at 11:00, 12:30, 14:30 every day and at 16:15 during school holidays.
- The boat to Swanage leaves at 10:30 and 13:00. each day and returns from Swanage at 14:30 and 16:45
- Both boats depart from Poole Quay and the Swanage to Poole boat departs from Swanage Pier.