Bournemouth lies in the heart of Dorset on the South Coast and has seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea. The City Tour covers 21 stops to see it all, from great beaches to charming villages, just hop-on and hop-off our distinctive red buses at any time to get to see everything Bournemouth has to offer at your own pace. There are many things to do and see, so let City Sightseeing highlight all the best attractions and help you to make the most of your stay. The vibrant cosmopolitan town has it all –a vast variety of shops, restaurants theatres & shows plus a buzzing night life.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you like!
- Audio guide in English to learn all about Bournemouth history & culture.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and other Tours
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Bournemouth and its surroundings
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Bournemouth Tour
City Sightseeing Bournemouth also takes you to Sandsbank, the upper-end area teaming with the most expensive houses in England and surrounded by the most popular naturist beaches. Hop on and off at Bus Stops 7-8 & 9 to get to see it all! And if you feel curious about the name of the area, hop-off at Lilliput, but do not be disappointed when you fail to find little people around. Get some tranquillity by strolling around the city hall at Bus Stops 7 through 15, while you check-out Poole Old Town and Quay. Before you go, hop-off at The Triangle, well known as the focal point for the local LGBT community, the area has a number or quirky shops and venues appealing and very welcoming to broad-minded visitors. Our exclusive red buses are always around the corner waiting to take you to amazing places! Book your ticket online and start planning your itinerary today.
Know before you go
Operational Season: 14 April - 24 September
Except on: 25 September – 13 April
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:00 p.m.
- Free booklet with great value deals to enjoy discounts at local attractions