Hop-On Hop-Off Bournemouth
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. You can use your ticket any time before the end of 2021.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you like!
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and other tours.
- Audio guide in English to learn all about Bournemouth's history & culture.
- 24/48h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bournemouth and its surroundings
- Add a boat tour to your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket and enjoy the city from the water!
Bournemouth Pier (behind Hot Rocks)
Westbourne - Camden Bar
Sandbanks Beach: Shore Road
Sandbanks Beach: opposite Pavilion
Poole Park: Park Gates East
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1 route with 24 stops
- Audio guide in English
- Free coupon booklet
- Boat tour
The route starts at Bournemouth Pier. The Oceanarium is located here, and it is one of the town’s top attractions. Pop in to see their great new penguin beach! Hop off to do your shopping at The Square, the very centre of the town. The three main shopping roads, Westover Road, Commercial Road, and Old Christchurch Road converge there. And right next to that, do not miss the local Balloon, an extravagant local attraction. Take a stroll around Branksome Chine, and enjoy the view of the sea. Enjoy the sight of the prettiest village as you pass on our double-deckers by Canford Cliffs, or hop off to get to Compton Acres, a sub-tropical garden offering astonishing views.
City Sightseeing Bournemouth also takes you to Sandbanks, the upper-end area teaming with the most expensive houses in England and surrounded by the most popular naturist beaches. Hop on and off at one of the beach stops to see it all! And if you feel curious about the name of the area, hop off at Lilliput, but do not be disappointed when you fail to find little people around. Get some tranquillity by strolling around the city hall, while you check out Poole Old Town and Quay. Before you go, hop off at The Triangle, well known as the focal point for the local LGBT community, the area has a number or quirky shops and venues appealing and very welcoming to broad-minded visitors. Our exclusive red buses are always around the corner waiting to take you to amazing places! Book your ticket online and start planning your itinerary today.
Before you Go
Operational season: 1st August - 1st November 2020
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
Dogs are welcome on-board our buses as long as they are well-behaved and kept on a lead
The bus leaves the first stop on East Overcliff Drive at 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. each day.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.