Discover the best of New York City from high above the city streets riding our double-decker City Sightseeing bus. Let our friendly tour guides lead you across 4 unique bus loops to delve into the most iconic Big Apple's attractions plus enjoy a FREE Night Tour and the City Sightseeing New York® Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour. Times Square, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Centre, and the Empire State Building are just a few of the hot spots you'll get to see. Choose to add your favourite New York attractions to your Hop-on Hop-off ticket. Take your time enjoying these attractions and catch the next bus when you're ready!
- Ticket to the Museum of NYC or the NY Historical Society. Add more attractions to your HoHo ticket!
- Create your itinerary: 58 stops. VIP Bus Access (opt) & forget about queuing and enjoy your time.
- Free NYC Vacation Savings Program: Get our Eat and Play Discount Card and save on everything!
- 48h/72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off in NYC across 4 Routes: Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn & The Bronx
- Free 90-min Night Tour riding our open-top bus under the evening sky & 90-min Ferry Tour(4 hop-offs)
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
Hop back on as the tour continues south towards the best views of famous landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Centre, and the one-and-only Statue of Liberty! Now it is your turn to take a walk following the steps of many Hollywood stars. Hop-off at Central Park and take some hours to wander around this huge urban park you've seen in the movies millions of times. Get on the Uptown Route for hoping on and off to enjoy art and culture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Smithsonian Museum of Design, or the American Museum of Natural History, among many others you will spot from the great view of our double-decker bus.
Our informative audio guide will help you decide which one suits your interests best. For the sport fans out there, do not miss the Yankee Stadium on the Bronx Route as we drive you past this fascinating and diverse neighbourhood. There are plenty of attractions to hop-off at, so start deciding and complete your Hop-on Hop-off experience with entrance tickets to the ones your like! The Museum of the City of New York, the New York Historical Society, the One World Observatory, or the 9/11 Tribute Centre are among the options you can purchase along with your Hop on-Hop off ticket to get a discounted price. Book your ticket online today!
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level.
New York® Cruises & Hop On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry Vouchers for 90-minute Skyline Cruise can be presented at the box office at Pier 78, West 38th Street and 12th Avenue.
- All tickets include:
- Escorted double-decker Night Tour under the evening sky
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Historical Society
- City Sightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
- Eat and Play Discount Card including additional savings on food, attractions & much more!