A trip to the famous Big Apple wouldn't be complete without making your way up the Empire State Building. Get the most of your trip to New York with an entrance ticket to this fabulous skyscraper attraction you cannot missed. You're set to have an unforgettable experience once you see the panoramic views from up high! So high you'll be able to see up to 5 different states.
- Breath-taking views of NYC from 1,050 feet above the streets
- Free self-guided multimedia to know about the views from every single point.
- Admission to the 86th floor Observatory with panoramic views of up to 5 different states
If you're lucky enough you might even get to experience the live music entertainment that play in the evening, so if it's romance you're looking for, make sure you visit after dark! Open until 2am, you can decide whether you want to experience the daytime hustle and bustle of the city from up high, or see the City that Never Sleeps under the stars as the night comes alive. The dazzling lights will mesmerise you, that's for sure! Whatever time you decide to visit, you're in for an experience of a lifetime.
This emblematic building, 1.050 feet tall and with 102 floors, is one of the most popular skyscraper in New York City. Its strategical location, between West 33rd and 34th Streets in Midtown Manhattan, provides views up to 5 different states, specially in clear days.
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- After you exchange your vouchers for your tickets, you will need to present these at the box office of the attraction; you will get entry at the next available time. There are no advance reservations for a specific time slot.