Empire State Building
A trip to the famous Big Apple wouldn't be complete without making your way up the Empire State Building. Get the most of your trip to New York with an entrance ticket to this fabulous skyscraper attraction - it's not to be missed! You're set to have an unforgettable experience once you see the panoramic views from up high... so high you'll be able to see up to 5 different states!
- Free self-guided multimedia tour to learn about the views from every single point
- Breath-taking views of NYC from 1,050 feet above the streets
- Admission to the 86th floor Observatory with panoramic views of up to 5 different states
If you're lucky enough you might even get to experience the live music entertainment in the evening, so if it's romance you're looking for, make sure you visit after dark! Open until 2am, you can decide whether you want to experience the daytime hustle and bustle of the city from up high, or see the City that Never Sleeps under the stars as the night comes alive. The dazzling lights will mesmerise you, that's for sure! Whatever time you decide to visit, you're in for an experience of a lifetime.
This emblematic building, 1,050 feet tall and with 102 floors, is one of the most popular skyscrapers in New York City. Its strategical location, between West 33rd and 34th Streets in Midtown Manhattan, provides views of up to 5 different states, especially on clear days.
Before you Go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, NY 10036
- Opening hours (*subject to change)
- Open seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Last entry: 1:15 a.m.
- Duration of visit: 1 hour
- Please note: there are no advance reservations for a specific time slot