Warner Bros. Studio + Hollywood Stars’ Homes + Hop-On Hop-Off Hollywood and Los Angeles
Get a triple dose of all Los Angeles has to offer with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! Travel around LA in comfort, hopping on and off our double-decker buses at one of the many designated stops across the multiple routes, visit Warner Brothers Studio and enjoy a guided tour of this operating film studio, and cruise around the neighbourhoods of the rich and famous and look out for your favourite celebrities on the Hollywood Stars’ Homes Tour.
- Search for celebrities as you drive past 30+ current and former celebrity houses & popular hangouts
- Freedom to hop on & off at the different stops located all around Los Angeles over 24 or 48 hours
- Drive through exclusive neighbourhoods on the guided Hollywood Stars’ Homes Tour
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the world-famous Warner Brothers Studio on a guided tour
- Enjoy panoramic views of LA's must-see sights from the open-top buses on a City Sightseeing tour
Then, visit a working film studio to see exactly how Hollywood blockbusters are made. Warner Brothers Studio is known around the world for producing films and series such as La La Land and Friends. You’ll enjoy a guided tour with an expert guide who will show you everything from the prop department to special exhibits. You’ll also have time to explore Stage 48: Script to Screen and learn about the different production phases and visit an actual Friends set on a self-guided tour.
Finally, keep your eyes peeled and cameras ready as you drive through classy celebrity neighbourhoods on the Hollywood Stars’ Homes Tour. On this tour with an expert guide you’ll pass over 30 celebrity homes in areas such as Beverly Hills and drive around favourite celebrity hangouts in places like Sunset Strip.
Before you Go
Starline Tours Kiosk at TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
On redeeming your voucher, you will be able to choose the time at which you would like to take the Hollywood Stars' Homes Tour and the Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
Hollywood Stars' Homes Tour
- Availability: tour runs daily
- Duration: 2 hours
- Duration: 3 hours
- Warner Bros. Studio is a working studio; please be aware that with actual filming taking place, not all stops are guaranteed and no two tours are ever the same
- Photo ID is required
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the park