Hop-on Hop-off Hollywood and Los Angeles
There's no doubt that there are endless things to do and see in Los Angeles and cramming as much into your trip as possible can soon become stressful. Well, there's no need to feel overwhelmed, just hop-on to our red open-top bus and enjoy the Los Angeles lifestyle from up high! With 6 different routes, you're spoilt for choice. Just hop-off at the stops you want to explore further and hop-on to whichever bus line you want, you can keep changing all day because all lines can guarantee you a day full of fun!
- Flexible 3-month ticket so you can use it whenever you wish
- 6 Bus Tour routes & 73 stops around Los Angeles & Hollywood. Audio commentary in 10 languages.
- Explore Greater Los Angeles covering Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica &Venice.
- Show and Save booklet: Discounts for attractions, restaurants & shops for savings up to $130!
- 24h/48h/72h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Los Angeles & Hollywood
Map, Routes & Stops
Fancy a snack? Grab a milkshake at the famous Millions of Milkshakes at Bus Stop 6 and roam around the magnificent Santa Monica Boulevard. Or take a break from the sunshine for a spot of shopping at Melrose Avenue, Bus Stop 12. Hop-on the Yellow line to learn more about Los Angeles' history and heritage. It begins in the heart of Beverley Hills. We'll take you to the Intercontinental Century City, the Westside Pavillion, and the Santa Monica College.
For the big kids, you can't miss a day at the Universal Studios! Just hop-on the Blue Connector and hop-off at Bus Stop 22. Want to embrace the culture of Los Angeles? Hop-on the Purple line, which begins at the Chinese Theatre. From there, you'll experience the livelihood of Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Grand Central Market, and the Fashion District.
Or if it's spectacular views that you're looking for, the Green line is the one for you. Enjoy the fresh air up high as we pass by Venice Pier, Venice Beach, Main Street, Downtown and Ocean Avenue. If you're tight for time then we suggest the Orange Connector which is still packed full of exciting destinations. Start at Bus Stop 71 at the Fisherman's Village and we'll take you through Lincoln Boulevard, La Quinta, Century Boulevard, and Sheraton Gateway. You're guaranteed to have a great ride whichever line you choose!
Know before you go
- "Show and Save Booklet": show your valid ticket at select attractions and save up to $130!