Hop-On Hop-Off Hollywood and Los Angeles
There's no doubt that there are endless things to see and do in Los Angeles and that cramming as much into your trip as possible can soon become stressful. Well, there's no need to feel overwhelmed, just hop on to our red open-top bus and enjoy the Los Angeles lifestyle from up high! With 6 different routes, you're spoilt for choice. Just hop off at the stops you want to explore further before hopping back on to any of the bus lines. You can spend the day changing between the lines because they all guarantee you a day full of fun!
- 24hr/48hr/72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Los Angeles & Hollywood
- 6 bus tour routes & 55+ stops around Los Angeles & Hollywood. Audio commentary in 10 languages
- Explore Greater Los Angeles! See Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica & Venice
- Show and Save Booklet: Discounts for attractions, restaurants & shops for savings up to $130!
- Flexible 3-month ticket so you can use it whenever you wish
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24, 48 or 72-hour bus pass
- "Show and Save Booklet": show your valid ticket at select attractions and save up to $130!
Hop on the Yellow line to learn more about Los Angeles' history and heritage. It begins in the heart of Beverley Hills. We'll take you to the Intercontinental Century City, the Westside Pavillion, and the Santa Monica College.
For the big kids, you can't miss a day at the Universal Studios! Just hop on the Blue Connector.
Want to embrace the culture of Los Angeles? Hop on the Purple line. From there, you'll experience the livelihood of Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Grand Central Market, and the Fashion District.
If you're tight for time then we suggest the Orange Connector which is still packed full of exciting destinations. We'll take along Lincoln Boulevard, La Quinta, Century Boulevard, and Sheraton Gateway. Plus, enjoy the fresh air up high as we pass by Venice Pier, Venice Beach, Main Street, Downtown and Ocean Avenue. You're guaranteed to have a great ride whichever line you choose!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: 25 December, 1 January