Premium Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Dublin
Reserve your spot on a premium day tour to the Cliffs of Moher with City Sightseeing. An unmissable part of any visit to Ireland, these incredible cliffs tower more than 200 metres above sea level, making them one of the most impressive sights in nature. This day tour departs from the centre of Dublin and takes you to the top of the cliffs, and during the summer, on a boat cruise over the waters below. In winter, the tour includes a visit to the stunning Ailwee Cave, which, incredibly, was discovered by a dog in 1944!
- Premium day tour to the Cliffs of Moher departing from the centre of Dublin
- Walk along the magnificent Cliffs of Moher, perhaps the most spectacular sight in all Ireland
- In summer, take a cruise beneath the imposing cliffs and see a sheepdog trial
- In winter, explore the incredible Aiwee Cave and see Ireland’s most famous Neolithic tomb
- Stop at lunchtime in picturesque Doolin, on the Atlantic coast
- Professional driver/guide
- Return coach transport
- March-October: Caherconnell Fort, sheepdog demo, Doolin, Cliffs of Moher: boat tour, clifftop walk
- November-February: Caherconnell Fort, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Doolin, Aillwee Cave, clifftop walk
- Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
In summer, the tour includes a boat cruise on the sea below the cliffs to give you the opportunity to see them from another angle. You’ll also visit Caherconnell Stone Fort, a twelfth-century construction built by a local Gaelic clan, and see a globally-famous sheepdog demonstration.
In winter, we visit Ailwee Cave deep beneath the rugged Burren that contains a treasure trove of stalactites and stalagmites, as well as an underground river. You'll also visit Caherconnell, as well as take a trip to see the Poulnabrone Dolmen, one of Ireland’s most important Neolithic tombs.
At lunchtime, we’ll stop off in the picturesque coastal village of Doolin where you can try delicious seafood in a local pub or enjoy your own packed lunch.
At the Cliffs of Moher themselves, you’ll have a chance to take a walk along the clifftops and enjoy the incredible views over the Atlantic, Galway Bay and the Aran Islands. After a day of constant delights, it’s back on the bus to Dublin, where you should arrive just in time for dinner and an evening drink.
Before you Go
On the day
- Pick-up: 7:15 a.m. on Suffolk Street, Dublin
- Drop-off: 7:45 p.m. on Dame Street, Dublin
- We recommend wearing shoes that are appropriate for walking on rough terrain