Cathedral and Tower Experience Cadiz Tickets
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Admission to Cádiz Cathedral and its clock tower
- 2-day ticket giving you lots of time to explore the city
Plaza de la Hispanidad
Puertas de Tierra
Playa de la Caleta
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Free walking tour
- Free coupon booklet
- Entrance to the Cathedral & its Clock Tower
This brilliant package is the perfect way to explore the amazing city of Cádiz. Your 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket lets your explore the city at your own pace. And there’s so much to see in Cádiz. We’ve also included a visit to the beautiful cathedral, where you’ll be able to go up the clock tower and see out over the city.
The city is full of fascinating places so wherever you hop off and explore, you’re sure to see something amazing, but we think you can’t miss the Puertas de la Tierra, which are part of the old city walls and today mark the boundary between the city’s historic centre and its more modern neighbourhoods.
Another great spot to hop off is Plaza de la Hispanidad, where you’ll be able to find the impressive monument to Spain’s constitution of 1812, known as La Pepa or the Constitution of Cádiz, which was signed in the city. The constitution was signed in Cádiz as it was one of the most secure cities in Spain at a time when parts of the country were still under French occupation.
If you need a break from the history and the amazing architecture, why not hop off at one of the city’s three fantastic beaches. La Caleta is right in the historic centre, and, summer or winter, it’s a great place to visit and to relax for a while. The beaches of Santa María and la Victoria, outside the old city centre are equally worth a visit, especially in summer.
And you can’t leave the Cádiz without hopping off at the city’s spectacular cathedral. And to make your experience complete, we’ve included an entrance ticket to the cathedral that includes a visit to its clock tower, where you’ll enjoy the amazing views over the city and the sea. Your ticket also includes a guided walking tour, a free leather item from the shop Ecue, a free sherry tasting in Baco and discounted entrance to the Catacumbas del Beaterio. With all that, you’re sure to have a great time getting to know Cádiz!
Before you Go
Cathedral and Clock Tower
- To enter the cathedral you must remain in front of the main door at 11:30, 12:45, 13:45, 17.00 or 19:00 and wait for the bus staff to give you preferential access to the monument. Inside, the visit will be self-guided with your own device through a QR code that will be provided at the entrance. The tour does not include a personal guide.
- Meeting point: City Expert Kiosk in Plaza San Juan de Dios
- Start time: 12:30
- Duration: 1 hour
- Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Barrio del Populo
- Reduced rate at Torre Tavira
- Discount at Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Free leather item at Ecue
- Free sherry tasting in Baco
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.