Hop-On Hop-Off Cadiz
City Sightseeing Cádiz offers 12 conveniently located bus stops around the city to help you make the most out of your visit. Hop on and off at your own pace all day long, as many times as you like, with your 24-hour ticket. Learn all about the beautiful city and all the things to do there from the comfort of our exclusive open-top double-deckers!
- Fun facts explained in our audio guides so children can learn during the tour and be entertained
- Free coupon booklet with deals & discounts for attractions, museums and restaurants
- 2 free walking tours around Cádiz city centre
- Create your own itinerary across 12 stops around Cádiz with audio guides in 16 languages
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cádiz's top sights
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 2 walking tours
- Savings for: Cadiz Cathedral, Tavira Tower, Beaterio Catacombs, Osborne Winery, Hospital de Mujeres, Oratory of La Santa Cueva, Oratory of San Felipe Neri
For a fantastic view of Cádiz, hop off at the Torre Tavira and gaze through the Cámara Obscura, one of the city’s most popular attractions. Absorb the history of Cádiz at any of the city’s museums: Museo de Cádiz, Museo de Las Cortes de Cádiz and the Palacio de Congresos.
Enjoy the view from the comfort of our open-top red buses while learning interesting facts with our audio guide full of details that sometimes not even the locals know! But if at some point you want to spend some time relaxing at the beach, just hop off at bus stops 4, 5 or 8 and take a stroll along Playa Sta Maria, Playa de la Victoria or Playa de la Caleta.
Just hop on and off all day long to enjoy everything Cádiz has to offer with City Sightseeing. Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Meeting point: City Expert Kiosk in Plaza San Juan de Dios
- Start time: 1:00 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza del Mercado, Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Start time: 5:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m. from 15th June to 15th September, inclusive)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Barrio de la Viña / Caleta, Parque Genovés, Plaza del Gran Teatro Falla