Hop-On Hop-Off Cadiz
- Fun facts explained in our audio guides so children can learn during the tour and be entertained
- Free coupon booklet with deals & discounts for attractions, museums and restaurants
- 1 free walking tour around Cádiz city centre
- Create your own itinerary across 9 stops around Cádiz with audio guides in 16 languages
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cádiz's top sights
Plaza de la Hispanidad
Puertas de Tierra
Playa de la Caleta
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Free walking tour
- Free coupon booklet
- Visit to the Cathedral & its Clock Tower
Travel around Cádiz on the top deck of our double-decker buses. City Sightseeing Cádiz takes you around the city and along the coast. If you wish to visit one of the city’s most famous landmarks, the Cathedral, just hop off at bus stop 6. The Plaza de la Catedral houses both the Cathedral and the baroque Santiago church, built in 1635. Lovers of architecture and culture may also wish to visit any number of the city’s other churches including Iglesia de la Palma, Iglesia del Carmen, Iglesia del Rosario, Iglesia de San Antonio and Iglesia de Santo Domingo.
For a fantastic view of Cádiz, hop off at the Torre Tavira and gaze through the Cámara Obscura, one of the city’s most popular attractions. Absorb the history of Cádiz at any of the city’s museums: Museo de Cádiz, Museo de Las Cortes de Cádiz and the Palacio de Congresos.
Enjoy the view from the comfort of our open-top red buses while learning interesting facts with our audio guide full of details that sometimes not even the locals know! But if at some point you want to spend some time relaxing at the beach, just hop off at bus stops 4, 5 or 7 and take a stroll along Playa Sta Maria, Playa de la Victoria or Playa de la Caleta.
Just hop on and off all day long to enjoy everything Cádiz has to offer with City Sightseeing. Book your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Meeting point: City Expert Kiosk in Plaza San Juan de Dios
Start time: 12:30
Duration: 1 hour
Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Barrio del Populo
- Reduced rate at Torre Tavira
- Discount at Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Free leather item at Ecue
- Free sherry tasting in Baco
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.