Alcázar Seville & Seville Cathedral and Giralda Skip-The-Line Tickets + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Seville
- Marvel at the stunning treasures of the Alcázar palace
- Avoid the queues to get into the Real Alcázar and the Cathedral with our Skip-the-Line access
- Hop on and hop off our Bus Tour for 24 hours and get 360º panoramic views of Seville's top sights
- Skip-the-line access to the Alcázar and the Cathedral
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Two guided walking tours
- Entrance to various attractions including the Pabellón de la Navegación
If you’re in Seville, then the two places we think you really just have to see are the Alcázar and the Cathedral. They’re right in the heart of this amazing city and each of them is a vital part of that essential Sevilleness that makes the city such a unique place.
Seville’s Cathedral, the largest Gothic church in the world., has dominated the city for centuries. You can’t come to Seville without visiting this treasure trove of religious history and great Catholic art. The Cathedral has an incredible 80 chapels and each of them is worth a visit. The cathedral is also home to Columbus’s final resting place. Though almost certainly the most famous part of the cathedral is the Giralda bell tower, which is formed by the ancient Muslim minaret with the later addition of the bell tower added after Seville became a Christian city again.
Your Cathedral ticket also includes admission to the Iglesia del Salvador (Church of the Saviour), which is the city’s second biggest religious building. Like the cathedral, it’s built on the site of a former mosque and, also like the cathedral, it’s a treasure trove of religious and artistic treasures.
Together the Cathedral, its Giralda tower and the Iglesia del Salvador are the very best of Seville’s rich religious culture. For another side of the city, there’s little that can beat the Alcázar. Like the Cathedral, its roots lie in the city’s Muslim past. Though built after the Christian reconquest of the city, it was built in the Moorish style of the city’s former Muslim rulers and it’s a treasure that is comparable in beauty to the Alhambra of Granada. Hidden behind the palace walls, it’s hard to imagine how beautiful the Alcázar is until you step inside. No trip to Seville is complete without visiting this extraordinary palace.
To make this brilliant offer complete, you’ll also be able to explore Seville on the hop-on hop-off bus thanks to the included 24-hour bus ticket. Plaza de España, the Alameda de Hercules and the Triana district are just some of the many fascinating places that you’ll be able to get to know better.
Before you Go
Alcázar Seville: Skip the Line
- Timetable: Available every day. Please select your time slot during the booking process.
- At the time of booking, you have to provide your full name and ID number as it appears in your passport/ID and your nationality. Please bring this passport or ID with you. Please ensure that it is valid. Present the passport or ID and your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Please note that infants (age 0 – 4) can travel for free on the hop-on hop-off Seville bus. A ticket for infants will need to be booked separately for the Alcázar.
- Please go to the entrance located next to the Giralda for your skip-the-line access
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Your entry time may differ slightly from the one selected
- Your chosen date and timeslot are valid for Seville Cathedral and the Giralda tower. You may visit El Salvador Church as you wish within seven days of the day you choose to visit the cathedral.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10:00 – 17.30 / Sunday 15:00 – 19:00.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday to Friday: 10:30-14:00 and 15:00-18:30, Saturdays: 14:00-18:30, Sundays: 14:00-18:30. If a wedding is planned on a specific date, the Hospital de la Caridad is closed to the public. Please contact the Hospital to check).
- Iglesia Santa Ana (Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 13:30 and 16.30 to 19:00 / Fridays 11:00 to 13.30 and 16.30 to 19:00). Summer timetable: 1 June – 21 July: Monday - Friday (10:00 - 13:30). Closed in the afternoons. 1 – 31 August: Closed.
- Pabellón de la Navegación Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 - 19:30 , Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00 , Monday: closed
- Pabellón de la Navegación Tower Opening Hours (on available days): Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 18:30., Sundays and days with Sunday opening hours from 10:30 to 14:00
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12:00 to 13:00)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Ta'kool Mexican: Taco + drink 3.00€
- 10% discount at the Museum of Illusions
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 13.30 from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 from stop 2
Please check current opening hours for these attractions on their websites.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Real Alcázar: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
Cathedral: Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the chosen travel date.