Sky View Observatory + Bus Turistico Seattle
City Sightseeing Seattle tornerà presto. Si prega di controllare il calendario qui sotto per le date.
- Enjoy 360° views of Seattle and its surroundings
- Self-guided walking tour; explore the colourful history of early Seattle
- Audio guide in English onboard the bus to learn all about the city's history and culture
- Explore the city on a one or two-day City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Visit the Sky View Observatory and look down on Seattle from a height of 275 metres
- Use the views from the observation deck to decide which parts of the city you’d like to visit
Space Needle & Seattle Center
Pioneer & Occidental Square
Historic Chinatown Gate
Pike Place Market
- Bus turistico: biglietto di 1 o 2 giorni
- Tour a piedi auto-guidato
- Ingresso allo Sky View Observatory
- Tour panoramico in autobus di Seattle
- Crociera nel porto
The Sky View Observatory stands head and shoulders above the rest of Seattle. It’s viewing platform is higher than any other building in the city, so the views are stupendous. From the 360° viewing platform, you can see such sights as Mt. Rainier, the Cascade Mountains, Mt. Baker, Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains, the Space Needle and the city of Bellevue.
The Sky View Observatory is atop the Columbia Center in the heart of Downtown Seattle. Completed in 1985, it is still the city’s tallest construction, and the observation deck is the highest viewing platform west of the Mississippi. Once you’ve taken the view in, you can start planning your trip around Seattle with the included City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
Your ticket will allow you to explore the city and visit some of its most interesting places. From Pike Place Market, where you can see fish being thrown(!), to the still-futuristic Space Needle, which was built for the 1962 World’s Fair.
Or if you need a pick-me-up, hop off at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery for a delicious cup of coffee. Maybe, it’s all the coffee they drink, that has helped then Seattleites to start companies like Starbucks, Amazon and Microsoft! And make sure you hop at one of the piers and visit the lively Waterfront area.
So, if you’re visiting Seattle, this is the perfect way to get know this fantastic and influential city.
Prima di Partire
Sky View Observatory
Spring/summer: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Autumn/winter: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Hours may vary on certain holidays and for private events
Last entry: 1 hour before closing
On presenting your voucher at the Box Office, you will be given a ticket for the next available entry time; immediate entry is not guaranteed
Visit duration: 45-90 minutes
Luggage and large bags cannot be accommodated in the observatory; there are no lockers or storage facilities
Prams/strollers can be taken inside the observatory
Service animals are welcome
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Season: 1st May - 10th October 2020
Ticket valid on the red route, Must-See Seattle, for 1 or 2 days
Termini di Cancellazione
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.