Bus Turístico Tesalónica
- El servicio se reanuda el 1 de abril.
- El autobús no llega actualmente a Ano Poli debido a las obras viales en el centro antiguo de la ciudad, pero está a solo 15 minutos a pie de la parada 2 y recomendamos encarecidamente Ano Poli como un lugar fascinante para visitar.
- Hop on and off the bus at any of the stops along the route
- Multilingual audio guide: discover interesting facts about the city and its monuments
- Bus stops located near to the top attractions in Thessaloniki
- E-vouchers accepted: show your ticket on your smartphone and hop straight on the city tour
- Maximum flexibility: twelve months in which to use your City Sightseeing ticket
Port of Thessaloniki
- Bus Turístico: billete de 1 día
- Paradas cerca de los principales lugares de interés
- Audioguía en 12 idiomas
- Medidas de higiene completas
Buy your hop-on, hop-off bus tickets today and get ready to explore Thessaloniki with City Sightseeing! Once part of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Greek port city has a rich history which is just waiting to be discovered. Many monuments have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with some of the mosaics considered great masterpieces of Early Christian art. Hop off at the Church of Agios Dimitrios for one of the most famous examples.
Another highlight on the tour includes the White Tower of Thessaloniki, or Lefkós Pýrgos. Undoubtedly the most famous landmark in the city, this 15th-century Ottoman tower stands on the waterfront and offers fantastic views across the bay. From the old to the new, continue along the promenade to see one of the most photographed sculptures in Thessaloniki. Zongolopoulos' Umbrellas, a more modern installation near the Makadonia Palace Hotel, make for a fantastic photo at sunset.
Hop back on the bus as we take you to Ano Poli, Thessaloniki's Upper Town, located around the acropolis. Arguably one of the most beautiful areas and in fact, the only historic neighbourhood to survive the Great Fire of 1917, it's worth hopping off here and wandering through the streets, admiring the traditional architecture and unbeatable views. We recommend climbing to the upper part of the Old Town to visit the Heptapyrgion, the Byzantine fortress which overlooks the city!
These are just some of the highlights that we take you to see on the City Sightseeing tour. Buy your tickets online today and start planning your time in Thessaloniki!
Antes de Partir
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: stop 5, Lefkós Pýrgos
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Tours run all year, except on local/national holidays
Política de cancelación
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.