Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
Be cast under the spell of an expert guide as they take you on a magical journey through the streets of London. The half-day Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour will take you on a mesmerising journey as you visit real-life locations that inspired some of the most iconic locations in the Harry Potter film series.
- Half-day Harry Potter-themed walking tour of London
- Expert tour guide and VOX audio headset so you never miss a word of the live commentary
- Visit up to 18 real-life locations that feature in the Harry Potter film series
- Finish at King's Cross Station and take a photo at Platform 9 ¾
- Live English speaking guide
- Walking Tour
- Personal Audio Headset
- Travel Card
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Guided by an expert tour guide, you will visit some of the most iconic locations of the Harry Potter wizarding world and learn about the inspiration behind the sites. Visit the red telephone box used to enter the Ministry of Magic; get lost in London’s oldest food market, Borough Market, as you discover one of the entrances to The Leaky Cauldron and marvel at the history of Godwin’s Court – one of the locations that inspired Diagon Alley.
This half-day walking tour will finish at King’s Cross Station where you can take your photo at Platform 9 ¾ and visit the Harry Potter Shop located next door.
Before you Go
- Tour runs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday only, departing at 09:00am.
- Departure Point: Westminster Tube Station, Exit 1, where you will meet your guide.
- Tour Finishes: 12:00pm, Platform 9 ¾, Kings Cross Station.
- Amount of Walking: moderate.
- Travel card or Oyster card is not included and elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card.