Jack The Ripper Tour
- Walking tour with an expert guide
- Visit murder sites and a historic pub
- Taste of traditional British fish and chips
- Enjoy a guided tour of Spitalfields Market
- Superior return coach travel from central London
- Walking Tour with expert Ripperologist
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Sample traditional British fish and chips from one of London’s most authentic restaurants as you continue your walking tour
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Our incredible VOX audio system immerses you in the sinister past, as your guide unravels the history directly into your ear piece as you wander the hidden, dark alleyways.
Your adventure starts as we drive past London’s most haunted theatre, the Old Bailey criminal court; home to hundreds of public hangings in the 1800’s, and Fleet Street where Sweeney Todd the demon barber murdered his clients for his neighbour to sell as meat pies.
Arriving in Whitechapel, you’ll be treated to a taster of fish and chips from an authentic ‘chippy’, as you walk the atmospheric cobbled streets and dark alleyways on the trail of Jack the Ripper. Visit the murder sites, the Ten Bells Pub where several of his victims drank, Spitalfields Market, and discover the myths and facts behind one of world’s most notorious unsolved murder mysteries of all time.
Before you Go
Tour Runs: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday (April-October), Wednesday & Sunday Only (November-March), departing at 19:00pm.
Departure Point: The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
Tour Finishes: 22:00pm Trafalgar Square.
Amount of Walking: Moderate.
This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.
This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 12 years old.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.