Jack The Ripper Tour
This exciting evening tour allows you to walk in the footsteps of London’s most infamous serial killer. Prepare yourself for the gruesome tales of London’s East End in 1888, brought to life by our expert Ripperologist guide and enjoy a delicious sample of authentic fish and chips.
- Walking tour with an expert guide
- Superior return coach travel from central London
- Enjoy a guided tour of Spitalfields Market
- Taste of traditional British fish and chips
- Visit murder sites and a historic pub
- Walking Tour with expert Ripperologist
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Sample traditional British fish and chips from one of London’s most authentic restaurants as you continue your walking tour
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Your adventure starts as we drive past London’s most haunted theatre, the Old Bailey criminal court; home to hundreds of public hangings in the 1800’s, and Fleet Street where Sweeney Todd the demon barber murdered his clients for his neighbour to sell as meat pies.
Arriving in Whitechapel, you’ll be treated to a taster of fish and chips from an authentic ‘chippy’, as you walk the atmospheric cobbled streets and dark alleyways on the trail of Jack the Ripper. Visit the murder sites, the Ten Bells Pub where several of his victims drank, Spitalfields Market, and discover the myths and facts behind one of world’s most notorious unsolved murder mysteries of all time.
Before you Go
- Tour Runs: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday (April-October), Wednesday & Sunday Only (November-March), departing at 19:00pm.
- Departure Point: The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
- Tour Finishes: 22:00pm Trafalgar Square.
- Amount of Walking: Moderate.
- This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.