Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral + Dover Day Tour from London
- Professional tour guide
- Visit Leeds Castle and its beautiful gardens
- Canterbury Cathedral Exclusive with an in-depth insight of the rich, sometimes murderous, history of the Cathedral
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Option to pick a ticket that includes admission into the Castles!
- Tour 70 does not include entrance tickets to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral but these can be purchased from your guide on the day
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel.
Surrounded by 500 acres of incredible parkland and gardens, the ‘loveliest castle in the world’ boasts a fascinating history spanning back almost 900 years. Once a private property of six of England’s medieval queens, a palace used by King Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon, and a Jacobean country house; Leeds Castle is now one of the most visited historic buildings in Britain.
Immerse yourself in the history and world-class heritage of this beautiful Cathedral city. Explore the magnificent cathedral; an important centre of pilgrimage in Medieval England and the site of the murder of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury in 1170. Admire the many listed buildings, the ruins of St Augustine’s Abbey and the Cathedral’s most important collection of early medieval stained glass in the country.
Standing guard at the gateway to England the impressive White Cliffs of Dover overlook the English Channel and were used for defense in both World Wars. Take a stroll along the magnificent beach, where on a clear day, you may also be treated to far reaching views to the cliffs of the French coast.
Before you Go
Tour Runs: Everyday except Sunday (April-October), Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (November-March) , departing at 08.45am.
Departure Point: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Tour Finishes: 19:00pm Victoria Train Station.
Amount of Walking: Moderate.</ul;>
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.