Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford + The Cotswolds - Day tour from London
Immerse yourself in the jaw-dropping history, myth and adventure of spectacular Warwick Castle. Visit the house of William Shakespeare; drive past idyllic cottages of the Cotswolds and soak up the incredible history the famous university city; Oxford.
- Option to book the Experience including Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford!
- Visit Stratford upon Avon
- Superior coach travel with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Informative Oxford walking tour
- Cotswolds scenic drive
Journey back 1,000 years to a time of battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremonies with a visit to magnificent Warwick Castle. Rising high above the River Avon and set within 64 acres of rolling landscaped gardens, you will explore the lavishly appointed State Rooms and Great Hall, enter the multi-sensory Kingmaker attraction and learn more about the famous historical figures featuring in the incredible history of Warwick Castle.
Stratford upon Avon
Walk in the footsteps of the magnificent playwright, poet and actor; William Shakespeare, as you enjoy a fascinating visit to Shakespeare’s Birthplace. Hear tales of his family life from the costumed guides and admire rare artifacts from the Trusts world class collections.
Get your cameras at the ready as we drive past thatched medieval villages, churches and tea shops in one of the most picturesque areas of England.
Enjoy a guided walk of one of the most famous university cities in the world. Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
Know before you go
- Tour 67 does not include entrance to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace but tickets can be purchased from your guide on the day
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel