Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford - Day Tour from London
- Marvel at Stonehenge
- Discover Oxford on an informative walking tour with an expert guide
- Visit Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Visit to Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel.
- Stonehenge entrance and exclusive interactive map with official Stonehenge audio commentary
- Oxford walking tour
- Free wifi on the coach
- Personal Audio Headset
Perched high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to 39 monarchs and is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Explore the superb State Apartments, furnished with paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto and visit 14th Century St George’s Chapel, where tombs of ten sovereigns including Henry VIII rest in peace.
Experience this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site; one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in Europe. Take a step inside the Neolithic Houses and visit the world-class exhibition and visitor centre boasting over 250 ancient objects and treasures.
Enjoy a guided walk in one of the most famous university cities in the world. Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
Before you Go
Tour Runs Daily, departing at 08:00am. Boarding starts at 07:30am.
Departure Point: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Tour Finishes: approx. 19:30, Victoria Train Station
Amount of Walking: Moderate.
Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout 2022
St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments may be closed
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.