London Christmas Lights Tour
- Festive evening Christmas tour of Central London's lights on our hop-on hop-off bus
- Be amazed by London’s sparkling Christmas light displays
- Hum along to your favourite Christmas tunes with our seasonal soundtrack
- Be entertained by our fun live guide commentary
- Festive evening tour of central London
- Admire London’s dazzling Christmas light displays
- Sing along to our Christmas soundtrack
- Entertaining live guide on board
The most wonderful time of the year is upon us, and if you’re looking for a family-friendly Christmas adventure, look no further than our lively London Christmas lights tour. Our open-top double-decker buses are as red and shiny as Rudolph’s nose and are waiting to transport you to a world of Christmas magic!
Join us at either Haymarket or on Belvedere Road and from there, we’ll take you to the best of London’s twinkling Christmas lights as we go dashing through the city’s most iconic streets, from Oxford Circus to Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus to Westminster Bridge. London really does go all out with its Christmas light displays. Peer up at the night sky brimming with shimmering stars on Oxford Street and delight in Regent Street’s famous Spirit of Christmas offering with its beautiful angels soaring into the sky. Don’t even think about leaving your camera at home, as our top-deck, unobstructed views provide the ultimate opportunity to snap a first-rate Christmas selfie.
The festive frolics don’t end there - get ready to indulge your inner child as you belt out your favourite chrimbo tunes with your fellow revellers. And the icing on the Christmas cake? You’ll be accompanied by one of our friendly and fascinating guides who will delight and entertain you with local history and Christmas cheer.
Book with us today and have yourself the merriest little Christmas.
Before you Go
- First departure: 17:00
- Last departure: 19:30
- Departure point: Stop 18 (Haymarket)
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Length of tour: 60 - 75 minutes
- There will be no service on 24 or 25 December
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.