St Paul’s Cathedral
Discover one of London’s most famous and popular landmarks from top to bottom on this tour of St Paul’s Cathedral. Climb to the top of the cathedral and enjoy spectacular views of London’s skyline from the Golden Gallery before heading to the depths of St Paul’s to explore the largest crypt in Europe, where some of Britain’s most well-known heroes are laid to rest. A guided tour is included upon arrival, as is a multimedia guide, so you can make the most of your visit to this historic cathedral. Book online today with City Sightseeing.
- 90-minute guided tour and multimedia guide included with your ticket
- Admire the impressive collection of artwork, from carvings and sculptures to murals and mosaics
- Explore the vast crypts, where national heroes like Lord Nelson and Sir Christopher Wren are buried
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of London from the Golden Gallery
- Discover one of London’s most recognisable landmarks, St Paul’s Cathedral
You’ll also be able to visit the crypts underneath the cathedral. They’re the largest in Europe and are the final resting place of some of Britain’s most famous national heroes. Admiral Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and Sir Christopher Wren himself are all buried here. There’s also an impressive collection of artwork to admire. From delicate sculptures and centuries-old murals to modern exhibits, there’s something for all tastes. Upon arrival you’ll be treated to a guided tour and receive a multi-lingual multimedia guide with a touch screen and interactive content so you can make the most out of your visit to this historic site.
Before you Go
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, from 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
- Last admission at 4:00 p.m.
- Please note that St Paul’s Cathedral is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice: please confirm opening times prior to visiting
- 90-minute guided tour available in English (subject to guide availability on the day)
- Multimedia guides are available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- Please note that the Whispering Gallery is closed until further notice
- Your ticket is valid for use on the date selected at the time of booking; in the event that you do not use your ticket on the date originally selected, you have a further 30 days in which to visit St Paul’s Cathedral during the standard opening hours
- Your ticket can only be used for one visit and will be taken in upon exchange at the ticket office