The Original London Sightseeing Tour! By Hopping on and off our buses you will be able to see so much more of London - and travel in style too! Pick one of the 6 bus routes available, sit back and embrace the city views, but be sure to Hop-Off and changeover throughout the day and see as much of London as you can! There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture - the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City.
- Enjoy a 24-hour extension on the 24-hour and 48-hour tour tickets for FREE (From 1st Oct - 28th Feb)
- Access to 6 Bus Tour Routes & 70 stops around London with multilingual audio commentary and live guides in English
- Free Hop-on Hop-off Thames cruise between Westminster to Tower Bridge (24H) and Westminster to Greenwich (48H)
- 24 or 48 hour unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360 degree panoramic views of London
- Kids’ Club commentary channel available specifically designed to entertain children.
- 3 Free Walking Tours with official Guide to help you get the most out of London
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Yellow Line
- Blue – Royal Borough Tour
- Purple - Capital Connector
- Orange - British Museum Tour
- Black - Capital Connector
- Green - Capital Connector
The 3rd Hop-off point is a must - both the National Gallery and Nelson's Column are situated here, and there is also the visitor centre in Trafalgar square. Once you hop back on-board, you will be taken down towards the river Thames which is a real hot-spot for attractions. Bus Stop 5 also has superb sights to see: London Bridge & The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and The Tower of London. Downing Street, The London Eye and Big Ben are some of the many other sights you will see on the way to Victoria. Book online today and start planning your trip to London!
Know before you go
Special Offer! From Sunday 1st October, customers will enjoy an extra 24-hours extension on both the 24-hour and 48-hour tour tickets for FREE. This offer will be running until 28th February 2018.
Opening Hours: Monday-Saturday 08:00 to 18:00 Sunday and Bank Holidays 08:00 to 17:30.
After redeeming your ticket at the visitor centre, you will be given 2 separate tickets – 1 for the bus and 1 for the boat – for the walking tours you just simply show your bus ticket – once redeemed, this is when your ticket validity starts and they can then use the bus, boat & walking tours.
Walking tours: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour (10:00 a.m. from The Original London Visitor Centre.): Experience the tradition and pageantry that is the Guard Change alongside St James's Palace and Buckingham Palace. In a ceremony that dates back centuries, march alongside the army regiments that guard the Queen and her palaces in this exciting walk. On non-guard change days, walking tours visit Horseguards Parade for the changing of the Horseguard, before continuing on to Buckingham Palace and St James's Palace.
Please note: Whilst we offer the walk daily, the Guard Change does not take place if it is raining.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour (3.30pm from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.): Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous acts on the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888. Please note: The Jack the Ripper walk will finish at Aldgate East tube station and not at one of our bus stops.)
Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour (1:00 p.m. from The Original London Visitor Centre.): Let our knowledgeable and entertaining guides take you to the heart of the swingin’ 60s - Soho, Carnaby Street, Trident Studios, where Paul met Linda and much more! It’s only Rock ‘n’ Roll but we like it!
Evening departures in the summer from Grovesnor Gardens, Victoria at: 7:55 pm, 8:25 pm and 8:55 pm
Please note: On 24th Dec there will be no Jack the Ripper walking tour, and all bus tour services will finish by 4.45 p.m. On 31st December they’ll finish by 5.15 pm.
- Three exciting guided Walking Tours to help you get the most out of London
- Free Hop-on, hop-off Thames cruise between Westminster, Tower Bridge, and *extension to Greenwich *48H ticket