Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
- Free, downloadable audio guide and children’s river-based activity book
- Enjoy drinks and snacks from the licenced on-board bar
- Family ticket options available - ideal for a day of sightseeing
- Departures from key London piers every 20 minutes
- Cruise along the River Thames between any of the 17 piers in the Central and East Zones
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off use at any of the 17 piers in the Central and East Zones, between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal Piers
- Ticket valid for 1 calendar day
- Free Wi-Fi at selected piers
Single and Return Tickets
- Single or return journey valid for travel between any of the 17 piers in the Central and East Zones, between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal Piers
- Return ticket valid for 1 calendar day
- Free Wi-Fi at selected piers
- Tickets not valid for use in the West Zone or for River Bus Express for events at The O2
Sail under the iconic Tower Bridge and enjoy spectacular river views of London’s most famous landmarks with the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers. Select from a choice of three different ticket options. With freedom to hop on and off at any of the 17 piers in the Central and East Zones, the River Roamer Ticket is ideal for a day of sightseeing in London. Single and return tickets are also available to purchase, perfect for travelling in comfort and style from A to B.
Enjoy a different perspective of London as you glide along the River Thames in a comfortable, climate-controlled catamaran. With departures from key London piers every 20 minutes, hop on and off at your leisure to explore the many attractions located along the Thames. See the Houses of Parliament, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the Tower of London amongst many other famous landmarks.
With licenced on-board bars offering drinks and snacks, free Wi-Fi at selected piers and a free, downloadable audio guide and children’s river-based activity book, the River Roamer Ticket is the perfect family day out. Or, select the Single or Return Ticket options to travel from A to B on London’s fastest and most frequent river fleet: Uber Boat by Thames Clippers.
Before you Go
Please note: on making the booking, please choose the date on which you would like to enjoy the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers - River Roamer, Single or Return Ticket.
Customers must remember to print their ticket and present it as they board; Uber Boat by Thames Clippers operates a 'no ticket, no travel' policy.
River Roamer Ticket
Daily from 9:00 a.m. until the end of service (after 11:00 p.m.)
Unlimited hop-on, hop-off use on the selected date of travel
Single or Return Ticket
Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. until the end of service
Weekends and Bank Holidays from 9:00 a.m. until the end of service
Single or return travel between two piers valid for use on the selected date of travel
Transfer between two boats, if travelling in the same direction, is included in the price of the Single Ticket
Tickets are only valid for use within the Central and East Zones
Piers service: Battersea Power Station, St George Wharf (Vauxhall), Millbank, London Eye (Waterloo), Westminster, Embankment, Blackfriars, Bankside, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Doubletree Docklands, Greenland (Surrey Quays), Masthouse Terrace, Greenwich, North Greenwich (The O2), Woolwich (Royal Arsenal)
Tickets are only valid on the date selected at the time of booking
It is not possible to reserve a specific seat on the boats; all services are first come, first served
All boats are wheelchair accessible by ramp
Once tickets are purchased, they cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please check dates carefully before purchasing tickets.