Hop-On Hop-Off Llandudno
Hop on board with your 24-hour ticket and enjoy panoramic views from the top deck of an open top bus as we drive you to 10 of Llandudno's best attractions. You'll enjoy spectacular views of the Great Orme, the Pier, Conwy Castle and the surrounding countryside. Let City Sightseeing highlight all the things to do and see in these beautiful seaside towns.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Llandudno and Conwy.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 10 stops around the 2 towns, including all main sights & attractions.
- 10% off for your next Hop-on Hop-Off ticket
- Create your own itinerary to explore Llandudno, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
If you're after an unforgettable adventure then make sure you hop off at Conwy Road at bus stop 6. If you have enough time then walk to the medieval Conwy Castle, built by Edward I in the late 13th century or even visit the world's largest garden maze, the Conwy Valley Maze, and find your way to the middle! If you're looking for a great viewpoint to overlook the green surroundings then you can embark on the Conwy Mountain walk, it might take you 4 hours but it sure is worth it! If you want to pick up some souvenirs for friends and family then hop off at the last stop, bus stop 10, where there are lots of little shops and boutiques. Get ready to visit Llandudno! Buy your ticket online today.
Know before you go
- Operational season: first Saturday in March until the last Sunday in October
- Tours run: 10:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.