Hop-On Hop-Off Inverness
Hop on board our open-top double-decker bus tour and see this city from the a different perspective, while we whisk you away through the history and culture of Inverness. Visit the different sites which all have their own stories and famous visitors - Macbeth, Robert the Bruce, Mary, Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie, to name a few. With our 9 carefully selected Bus Stops, hop on and off throughout the day as you please!
- Create your own itinerary to explore Inverness hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Inverness
- 24-hour bus pass
As we return to the city centre, at stop 9 you may alight to visit Muirtown Locks. Hop off here and walk around the beautiful canal, before hopping back on board to return to our starting point Bank Street. What are you waiting for to get to all these amazing places? Buy your ticket online today.
Before you Go
- Operational season: 1st April - 29th September 2019
- Except on: 22nd September
- First tour: 9:30 a.m. (departs from stop 4: Inverness Bus Station)
- Last tour: 3:15 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 60 minutes