Hop-On Hop-Off Edinburgh
Are you ready to explore the magnificent Scottish capital? See as much as possible and hop-on to our guided bus tour. Start your journey at Bus Stop 1, located on Waverley Bridge and prepare yourself for an adventurous journey all around the heart of Edinburgh. We'll take you to 14 great locations, all of which give Edinburgh it's character and heritage. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your sightseeing!
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Edinburgh.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- One of the best audio commentaries in 9 languages plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Edinburgh hopping on and off whenever you wish.
Map, Routes & Stops
Next on the agenda at Bus Stop 8 is the John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century. We'll even take you right to Our Dynamic Earth Grassmarket - a great historic market in the Old Town, the John Knox House. Fancy a stroll while you're visiting? We recommend you hop-off at Bus Stop 9 and take a walk around Canongate, where you'll see some glorious buildings, or at Bus Stop 10 at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
If you love all about science then we'll even take you right to Our Dynamic Earth, just hop-off at Bus Stop 11! Just relax and let our exclusive red buses take care of the road. Keep your camera ready for great selfies as we drive you by the most iconic corners on the city and hop-off as soon as you spot something you would like to explore further. You can hop back on at any time! Buy your ticket online today and start picking your favourite bus stops to hop off at.
- Exclusive discounts to access local attractions with your ticket