Hop-On Hop-Off Edinburgh
Are you ready to explore the magnificent Scottish capital? See as much as possible and hop on to our guided bus tour. Start your journey on Waverley Bridge and prepare yourself for an adventurous journey all around the heart of Edinburgh. We'll take you to many great locations, all of which give Edinburgh it's character and heritage. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your sightseeing!
- Access to 1 bus tour route & numerous stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Edinburgh
- One of the best audio commentaries in 9 languages plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary
- Create your own itinerary to explore Edinburgh hopping on and off whenever you wish
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Next on the agenda is John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century. Fancy a stroll while you're visiting? We recommend you hop off and take a walk along Canongate, where you'll see some glorious buildings, or at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. If you love all about science then we'll even take you right to Our Dynamic Earth!
Just relax and let our exclusive red buses take care of the road. Keep your camera ready for great selfies as we drive you by the most iconic corners on the city and hop off as soon as you spot something you would like to explore further. You can hop back on at any time! Buy your ticket online today and start picking your favourite bus stops to hop off at.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Operating times may vary over the Christmas period
- Please note that some later tours will terminate at Market Street; please ask your driver for more information