A sightseeing City Tour across Bath riding the City Sightseeing’s distinctive red buses is a marvellous way to experience this incredible city for the first time, to get to visit many of the most prominent attractions in a relatively short time period. The tour offers two routes to discover both the city as well as the countryside. The City Route takes you to all urban historic spots across 17 stops. Enjoy the panoramic view from our exclusive open-top red buses to hop-on and off at your own pace! The Skyline Route is a dream tour across the most charming countryside you will ever see. Take in some of the most breath taking views Bath has to offer in 21 stops. Buy your 24h ticket today!
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can validate whenever you wish
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and local attractions
- Audio-guides in 10 languages to discover Baths' history & culture, and English live guide
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bath and its surroundings
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish in each stop. Take as many full loops as you wish!
- Free Booklet with discount coupons
If you enjoy the countryside, take our Skyline Route that drives you around the most astonishing views of Bath across 21 stops, including the North Parade, Bathwick Hill, Widcombe Hill, Rainbow Woods Farm, and Brassknocker Hill. Hop off to stroll through hidden valleys, woodlands and meadows, all rich in wildlife and offering breath-taking views down to the city.
Enjoy the view from our exclusive red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, simply wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With regular departures, City Sightseeing’s Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours are the ideal way to explore this beautiful city.