Hop-On Hop-Off Porto
With over 50 conveniently located stops around the city, City Sightseeing Porto makes touring Porto both easy and fun. Just hop off to see the destinations you want to explore up close and then hop back on whenever you want, all you have to do is present your valid bus tour ticket! The Blue Line starts off at Torre dos Clérigos and the Red Line starts at Riberia. Remember, you can switch between bus lines whenever you like!
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses pass every 30 minutes.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 50+ stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
- 1 or 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Porto.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Free visit to one of the following wine cellars: Quinta da Boeira, Quevedo or Porto Cruz
The Red Line is slightly longer, starting at Ribeira. Hop off to view the spectacular Pálacio da Bolsa, the Stock Exchange Palace which is key to Porto's heritage. Appreciate the out-of-this world views of the water as we pass the Cais das Pedras and make our way to the Torre dos Clérigos, the famous bell tower. For all the music lovers out there, we'll take you right to the Casa da Música at bus stop 20. Or if football is more up your street then hop off at stop 21 to take a tour around the football stadium, Estádio do Bessa XXI. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary. There are so many things to do in Porto!
Before you Go
- Season: all year round
- Excluding: 25 December
- July - September:
- Red Line: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Blue Line: 9:15 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- October - June:
- Red and Blue Lines: 9:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Duration: 100-120 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes