Hop-On Hop-Off Porto
Before you Go
call_split add2 Routes
schedule addfrom 09:15 to 17:15
public add8 Languages
location_on add25 Stops
Paper Voucher Required
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
- 1 or 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Porto.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses pass every 30 minutes.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes with stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
Praça da Batalha
Torre dos Clérigos
Palacio de Cristal
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Free visit to one of the following wine cellars: Quinta da Boeira, Quevedo or Porto Cruz
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. You'll see Igreja das Carmelitas, also known as the Carmo Church which is said to be one of the city's most eye-catching buildings due to the array of blue and white tiles on the walls. Head on down to the water, Cais de Gaia, where you'll be able to witness the stunning riverfront and take pictures of the glorious boats. If you're hungry, go to the Serpa Pinto restaurant nearby for a taste of the Portuguese culinary delights! Appreciate the out-of-this world views of the water as we pass the Cais das Pedras and make our way to the Torre dos Clérigos, the famous bell tower. For all the music lovers out there, we'll take you right to the Casa da Música. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary. There are so many things to do in Porto!
Before you Go
- Season: all year round
- Excluding: 25 December
- July - September:
- Red Line: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Blue Line: 9:15 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- October - June:
- Red and Blue Lines: 9:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Duration: 100-120 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
See all availability on the calendar.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
City Sightseeing Portugal
Douro Acima Lda., Rua dos Canastreiros, 40/42
4050-149, Porto, Portugal