With over 25 conveniently located stops around the city, City Sightseeing Porto makes touring Porto both easy and fun. Just hop off to see the destinations you want to explore up close and then hop back on whenever you want, all you have to do is present your bus tour ticket! Remember, you can switch between bus lines whenever you like!
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 25+ stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses pass every 30 minutes.
- 1 or 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Porto.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Free visit to one of the following wine cellars: Quinta da Boeira, Quevedo or Porto Cruz
Before you Go
- Season: all year round
- Excluding: 25 December
- July - September:
- Red Line: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Blue Line: 9:15 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- October - June:
- Red and Blue Lines: 9:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Duration: 100-120 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes