City Sightseeing Porto will return in April 2021.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
- 1 or 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Porto.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses pass every 30 minutes.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes with stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
Praça da Batalha
Torre dos Clérigos
Palacio de Cristal
- 2 routes
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. You'll see Igreja das Carmelitas, also known as the Carmo Church which is said to be one of the city's most eye-catching buildings due to the array of blue and white tiles on the walls. Head on down to the water, Cais de Gaia, where you'll be able to witness the stunning riverfront and take pictures of the glorious boats. If you're hungry, go to the Serpa Pinto restaurant nearby for a taste of the Portuguese culinary delights! Appreciate the out-of-this world views of the water as we pass the Cais das Pedras and make our way to the Torre dos Clérigos, the famous bell tower. For all the music lovers out there, we'll take you right to the Casa da Música. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary. There are so many things to do in Porto!
Before you Go
Season: all year round
Excluding: 25 December
July - September:
Red Line: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Blue Line: 9:15 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
October - June:
Red Line: 9:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Blue Line: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Duration: 100-120 minutes
Frequency: every 60 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.