With 38 conveniently located stops around the city, City Sightseeing Porto makes touring Porto both easy and fun. Just hop-off to see the destinations you want to explore up close and then hop back on whenever you want, all you have to do is present your valid bus tour ticket! The Blue Line starts off at the Torre dos Clérigos and the Red Line starts at Riberia. Remember, you can switch between bus lines at your disposal!
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- 24h/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Porto.
- Access to 2 bus tour route & 57 stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses come by every 30 minutes
- All Routes
- Blue Line
- Red Line
At Bus Stop 8 you'll see Igreja das Carmelitas, also known as the Carmo Church which is said to be one of the city's most eye-catching buildings due to the array of blue and white tiles stuck on each side of the walls. Head on down to the water by Bus Stop 14, Cais de Gaia where you'll be able to witness the stunning riverfront and take pictures of the glorious boats. If you're hungry, go to the Serpa Pinto restaurant nearby for a taste of the Portuguese culinary delights!
The Red Line is slightly longer, starting at Ribeira. Hop-off to view the spectacular Pálacio da Bolsa, the Stock Exchange Palace which is key to Porto's heritage. Appreciate the out-of-this world views of the water as we pass the Cais das Pedras and make our way to the Torre dos Clérigos, the famous bell tower.
For all the music lovers out there, we'll take you right to the Casa da Música at Bus Stop 20. Or if football is more up your street then hop off at Bus Stop 21 to take a tour around the football stadium, Estádio do Bessa XXI. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary. There are so many things to do in Porto!
Know before you go
Excluding: 25 December, 01 January
First Tour: 09:00
Last Tour: 18:45
Duration: 100-120 minutes
Frequency: 30 minutes
- Free visit to one of the wine cellars, either Cockburns, Quevedo or Porto Cruz.