The open top double-decker tour provides spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of Madeira and highlights key attractions, enabling you to make the most of your stay. Hop on and off at your leisure at any of the 21 bus stops which are conveniently located along the tour route. Just walk the short distance from the cruise terminal to Avenida do Mar on the Marina and hop on the open top bus to begin this great city adventure!
- Audio guide commentaries in 14 languages to learn all about Funchal's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions. Flexible 3-month ticket
- Free booklet with many discounts at "bodegas", shops, attractions....
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Funchal & Madeira.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 21 stops around Funchal and its surroundings.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Route
For the wine lovers out there, why not visit the Madeira Wine Lodge at Bus Stop 7 and take a tour of one of the city's best winery. Or try your luck at Maderia's casino for a bit of fun at Bus Stop 8. One must-see attraction is the medieval São Martinho church, built in the 18th century and located at Bus Stop 10, right in the town centre.
At Bus Stop 13 you'll find the Fórum Maderia Shopping centre, perfect if you want to escape the sun for a couple of hours and buy some souvenirs. Another sensational attraction is Lido, at Bus Stop 16, where you can walk round the promenade or even visit the outdoor pools. Finally, if you're at one with nature then make sure you hop off at the last stop, Bus Stop 21 to visit the Pestana Gardens. Get your ticket online today!
Know before you go
Except on: 04 December – 15 January
First Tour: 09:30/ 09:45 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:00/03:15 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Frequency: every 20 minutes
25 December the tour does not operate
- Value added extras