- Free booklet with many discounts at "bodegas", shops, attractions....
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 21 stops around Funchal and its surroundings
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Funchal & Madeira
- Audio guide to learn all about Funchal's history and culture
Praça do Povo
Praça da Autonomia
Pico dos Barcelos
Posts De Turismo / Cámara de Lobos
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 21 stops
Hop on at Avenida do Mar and get ready to see all of Funchal's attractions from up high! First up is Praça do Povo, a huge open spaced recreational area filled with palm trees and places to sit and watch the world go by. Those with a head for heights who wish to take advantage of spectacular views of the city should ride the cable car, also known as the Teleférico.
For the wine lovers out there, why not visit the Madeira Wine Lodge and take a tour of one of the city's best winery. Or try your luck at Maderia's casino for a bit of fun. One must-see attraction is the medieval São Martinho church, built in the 18th century and located right in the town centre.
You'll find the Fórum Maderia Shopping centre, perfect if you want to escape the sun for a couple of hours and buy some souvenirs. Another sensational attraction is Lido where you can walk round the promenade or even visit the outdoor pools. Finally, if you're at one with nature then make sure you hop off to visit the Pestana Gardens. Get your ticket online today!
Before you Go
Operational season: all year round
Except: 25th December, 1st January
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.