The open top double-decker tour provides spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of Madeira and highlights key attractions, enabling you to make the most of your stay. Hop on and off at your leisure at any of the 21 bus stops which are conveniently located along the tour route. Just walk the short distance from the cruise terminal to Avenida do Mar on the Marina and hop on the open top bus to begin this great city adventure!
- Audio guide to learn all about Funchal's history and culture
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Funchal & Madeira
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 21 stops around Funchal and its surroundings
- Free booklet with many discounts at "bodegas", shops, attractions....
- 24-hour bus pass (red route)
For the wine lovers out there, why not visit the Madeira Wine Lodge and take a tour of one of the city's best winery. Or try your luck at Maderia's casino for a bit of fun. One must-see attraction is the medieval São Martinho church, built in the 18th century and located right in the town centre.
You'll find the Fórum Maderia Shopping centre, perfect if you want to escape the sun for a couple of hours and buy some souvenirs. Another sensational attraction is Lido where you can walk round the promenade or even visit the outdoor pools. Finally, if you're at one with nature then make sure you hop off to visit the Pestana Gardens. Get your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: 25th December, 1st January