City Sightseeing Albufeira is suspended until further notice from November 1st.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Albufeira's history and culture
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- 2 bus tour routes around Albufeira and Vilamoura, including other surrounding beaches
- 24-hour / 4-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Albufeira
Praia Dos Salgados - Lagoa
- 2 routes
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- 24hr or 4-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
Take a bus tour of the city and let City Sightseeing highlight all of the attractions so that you can make the most of your stay! Just hop on at the starting point, located at Rua do Municipio and we'll drive you straight along the Strip at bus stop 2, where you'll be able to see the streets from up high.
Hop off at bus stop 3 to chill out at the Santa Eulália beach. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the scenic route on the journey there! At bus stop 13, you'll find possibly the most idyllic viewpoint of the city, Pau de Banderia. From this point you'll be able to overlook both the beach and the Old Town.
If you're looking for the ultimate city experience and really want to dive into the culture of Albufeira then hop off at bus stop 15 where you'll find local and fresh produce from the market.
A must-see destination has to be the Marina de Albufeira at bus stop 23. There are lots of little cafés and restaurants overlooking the water if you want to dine in style, or if you want to get some action, then there are plenty of water sports you can choose from!
Before you Go
October - June: 9:30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m., every 60 minutes
July - September: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., every 60 minutes
October - June: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., every 120 minutes
July - September: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., every 60 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.