This coastal town is famous for its cultured history, fabulous beaches, water sports and vibrant nightlife. Take a journey around the city and enjoy 360-degree panoramic views from the top of an open-top, double-decker bus. Take a full tour round the best attractions in Albufeira and Vilamoura, just hop off and hop back on whenever you want!
- 24-hour / 4-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Albufeira
- 2 bus tour routes around Albufeira and Vilamoura, including other surrounding beaches
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about Albufeira's history and culture
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- 24-hour or 4-day bus pass
Hop off at bus stop 3 to chill out at the Santa Eulália beach. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the scenic route on the journey there! At bus stop 13, you'll find possibly the most idyllic viewpoint of the city, Pau de Banderia. From this point you'll be able to overlook both the beach and the Old Town.
If you're looking for the ultimate city experience and really want to dive into the culture of Albufeira then hop off at bus stop 15 where you'll find local and fresh produce from the market.
A must-see destination has to be the Marina de Albufeira at bus stop 23. There are lots of little cafés and restaurants overlooking the water if you want to dine in style, or if you want to get some action, then there are plenty of water sports you can choose from!
Before you Go
- October - June: 9:30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m., every 60 minutes
- July - September: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., every 60 minutes
- October - June: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., every 120 minutes
- July - September: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., every 60 minutes