Hop-On Hop-Off Panama City
Are you ready for the ultimate Panama City adventure? This bus tour departs from one of the most luxurious parts of the city, and travels alongside the Bay of Panama, where you'll get a beautiful view of both the Pacific Ocean and the Colonial City. So hop on any City Sightseeing bus and explore our selected 13 fabulous destinations in Panama City!
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around Panama City. Create your itinerary to explore Panama.
- 24hr/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Panama.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 3 languages available. Live commentaries also available.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Ideal for cruise passengers.
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
You can check-in at the visitor centre to find out lots of exciting information and watch the boats pass the lock. Or why not take in the views of the Miraflores Lock up close and take a walk down the Panama Canal. This engineering marvel is a fifty-mile waterway that has been operating since 1914 and transports ships from sea level to 85 feet via a series of gravity-powered locks!
Next on the agenda is Biomuseo, the Biodiversity museum created by the famous Frank Gehry. The explosive colours of its exterior makes it very hard to miss! We'll take you straight to the Flamenco Island too, where you can enjoy a fabulous walk along the marina and take in the stunning view of the skyline. Get ready to explore the best of Panama City at your pace. Buy your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket online today and save!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: Carnaval, 25 December, 1 January
- Bus service suspended for 1 hour over lunch, stopping at Albrook Mall and Isla Flamenco