Hop-On Hop-Off Kiel
City Sightseeing Kiel will return in April 2022.
IMPORTANT: To board the bus, you must:
- Show proof that you are fully vaccinated, show a negative test result from previous 24 hours or hat you have immunity after having contracted Covid.
- Be wearing an FFP2 face mask
- Provide contact information before boarding the bus
- Follow the established hygiene rules
- German live commentary every day.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Kiel.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & multiple stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
Ostseekai / Schiffahrtmuseum
Herthastraße / Maritimes Viertel
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 8 stops
- Audio guide in 8 langauges
The Kiel bus tour begins right outside the Haltestellen Schwedenkai, the ship terminal. Just hop on our open top buses, take a seat upstairs and watch the world go by from up high. You'll be able to take in the sea views and soak up the sunshine as we travel straight across the Baltic Sea Terminal, and travel along to Reventlou bridge. Make sure you have your camera at the ready, the deep blue waters and the surrounding greenery can't be missed!
Next on the agenda is the Diederichsenpark. Take a book with you and hop off at this park. It's a great location to stop, unwind and take in the peaceful atmosphere. Sit back and relax as we pass the wonders of Herthastraße and Nor-Ostsee-Kanal all the way along towards the Kiel Canal. Here you'll find the world's largest man-made waterway where you can see all the boats coming into the land. There's even a waterfront cafe if you want to take a short break from the bus tour and take in the beautiful surroundings.
If your trip in Kiel is shortly coming to end then we'll drop you straight outside Hauptbahnhof train station so that you can jump straight onto your train! Go ahead and buy your hop-on, hop-off ticket today to get started!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Hauptbahnhof (Central Train Station)
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Operational season: Until October 31st 2021
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.