Hop-On Hop-Off Kiel
Hop onto our comfortable City Sightseeing buses and relax as our audio commentary provide you with key information about Kiel's history and monuments as well as interesting facts about the vibrant city. Our bus route will take you directly to 11 of the most incredible attractions that Kiel has to offer and you'll be able to relax as we take you there in style on our open top buses.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 11 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- German Live commentary every day.
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Kiel.
Make sure you have your camera at the ready, the deep blue waters and the surrounding greenery can't be missed! Next on the agenda at Bus Stop 4 is the Diederichsenpark. Take a book with you and hop-off at this park. It's a great location to stop, unwind and take in the peaceful atmosphere. Sit back and relax as we pass the wonders of Herthastraße and Nor-Ostsee-Kanal all the way along towards the Kiel Canal.
Here you'll find the world's largest man-made waterway where you can see all the boats coming into the land. There's even a waterfront cafe if you want to take a short break from the bus tour and take in the beautiful surroundings. If your trip in Kiel is shortly coming to end then we'll drop you straight outside Hauptbahnhof train station so that you can jump straight onto your train! Go ahead and buy your hop-on hop-off ticket today to get started!
Know before you go
Except on: Förde Triathlon (1 day in August)
First Tour: 09:30 a.m.
Last Tour: 03:30 p.m.
Duration: 120 minutes
Frequency: every 60 minutes