Hop-On Hop-Off Kiel
Hop onto our comfortable City Sightseeing buses and relax as our audio commentary provide you with key information about Kiel's history and monuments as well as interesting facts about the vibrant city. Our bus route will take you directly to 9 of the most incredible attractions that Kiel has to offer and you'll be able to relax as we take you there in style on our open top buses.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Kiel.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city's history and culture.
- German Live commentary every day.
Map, Routes & Stops
Next on the agenda is the Diederichsenpark. Take a book with you and hop off at this park. It's a great location to stop, unwind and take in the peaceful atmosphere. Sit back and relax as we pass the wonders of Herthastraße and Nor-Ostsee-Kanal all the way along towards the Kiel Canal. Here you'll find the world's largest man-made waterway where you can see all the boats coming into the land. There's even a waterfront cafe if you want to take a short break from the bus tour and take in the beautiful surroundings.
If your trip in Kiel is shortly coming to end then we'll drop you straight outside Hauptbahnhof train station so that you can jump straight onto your train! Go ahead and buy your hop-on, hop-off ticket today to get started!
Know before you go
Except on: Förde Triathlon (1 day in August)
First Tour: 10:30 a.m.
Last Tour: 5:15 p.m.
Duration: 65 minutes
Frequency: every 75 minutes