Product temporarily unavailable
- City Sightseeing Oslo will operate on Saturdays and Sundays until the end of August.
- Due to an event in the city, there will be no bus service on Saturday August 28th.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Audio guide available in 8 languages to discover Oslo's history, culture and nature
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- 14 conveniently located bus stops to create your own itinerary and stay on each as much as you want!
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oslo and its surroundings
The National Theatre / The Royal Palace / Karl Johans Gate
Frogner Park & Vigeland Installation
Viking Ship Museum
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 14 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
Hop off at the Ibsen Museum, which is dedicated to the 19th-century Norwegian playwright, theatre director, and poet Henrik Ibsen. The museum is partly Ibsen's refurbished apartment where he lived in his later life until his death in 1906, and partly exhibition space showcasing displays relating to his work. The Royal Palace was built in the first half of the 19th century as the Norwegian residence of Norwegian and Swedish king Charles III and is the official residence of the present Norwegian Monarch. Watch the changing of the guard and enjoy the surrounding parkland, which is open to all. Hop back on and head towards Akershus Slott (Akershus Castle) to learn of the fortified fort's history, enjoy stunning views from the top of the fortress and meander through the beautiful grounds.
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour also takes you to the Viking Ship Museum to admire the recovered ancient ships, made by skilled 13th century craftsmen, and learn about the Viking life. Be delighted by the Fram & Norwegian Maritime Museum and its exhibits on coast culture and maritime history including boat models, fishing, marine archaeology, marine paintings, ship building, and shipping. Hop back on all the way up to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to a vast collection of sculptures. For opera lovers out there, this one is for you! The Oslo Opera House offers open-air concerts as well as fantastic views of the city if you climb its sloping rooftop! Fans of architecture will also enjoy admiring trendy Aker Brygge, a shopping centre which was once a shipyard. What are you waiting for? Book your City Sightseeing ticket online today and explore the best of Oslo!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Operational season: 26th June - 29th August 2021 (Saturdays and Sundays only)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.