Hop-On Hop-Off Oslo
Oslo is an easy-going city where history meets modernity. It boasts world-class museums, a lively nightlife and plenty of outdoor activities as many locals are keen hikers, skiers or sailors. The City Sighsteeing bus tour is designed so that you experience the best of Oslo across 14 strategically located bus stops. Spot your favourite location from our double-decker exclusive panoramic view and just hop off to explore further!
- 24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oslo and its surroundings
- Audio guide available in 8 languages to discover Oslo's history, culture and nature
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- Discover Oslo from the water: enjoy a hop-on, hop-off boat tour, a cruise or a combi bus & boat tour
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- 14 conveniently located bus stops to create your own itinerary and stay on each as much as you want!
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (April-September)
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour (May-August)
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour (May-August)
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour also takes you to the Viking Ship Museum to admire the recovered ancient ships, made by skilled 13th century craftsmen, and learn about the Viking life. Be delighted by the Fram & Norwegian Maritime Museum and its exhibits on coast culture and maritime history including boat models, fishing, marine archaeology, marine paintings, ship building, and shipping. Hop back on all the way up to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to a vast collection of sculptures. For opera lovers out there, this one is for you! The Oslo Opera House offers open-air concerts as well as fantastic views of the city if you climb its sloping rooftop! Fans of architecture will also enjoy admiring trendy Aker Brygge, a shopping centre which was once a shipyard. What are you waiting for? Book your City Sightseeing Ticket online today and explore the best of Oslo!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 1st April - 30th September 2020
- Except on: 17th May, 28th June, 19th September
- Operational season: 1st May - 31st August 2020
- Except on: 17th May