Hop-On Hop-Off Oslo
Oslo is an easy-going city where history meets modernity. It boasts world-class museums, a lively nightlife and plenty of outdoor activities as many locals are keen hikers, skiers or sailors. City Sightseeing Bus Tour only runs in Spring and Summer, and it is designed to get you around you the best of Oslo in 18 strategically located bus stops. Spot your favourite location from our double-decker exclusive panoramic view and just hop-off to explore further!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oslo and its surroundings
- 18 conveniently located bus stops to create your own itinerary and stay on each as much as you want!
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- Audio guide available in 8 languages to discover Oslo's history, culture and nature
Map, Routes & Stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: ticket valid for 24 hours
- Discount booklet
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour also takes you to the Viking Ship Museum to admire the recovered ancient ships, made by skilled 13th century craftsmen, and learn about the Viking life. Be delighted by the Fram & Norwegian Maritime Museum and its exhibits on coast culture and maritime history including boat models, fishing, marine archaeology, marine paintings, ship building, and shipping. Hop back on all the way up to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to a vast collection of sculptures. For opera lovers out there, this one is for you! The Oslo Opera House offers open-air concerts as well as fantastic views of the city if you climb its sloping rooftop! Fans of architecture will also enjoy admiring trendy Aker Brygge, a shopping centre which was once a shipyard. What are you waiting for? Book your City Sightseeing Ticket online today and explore the best of Oslo!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 1st April - 30th October 2019
- Except on: 17 May
- First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Earlier departures when cruise ships are in port
- Last Tour: 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes